kiss

rosé wakes up and stretches her arm up while yawning. she looks beside her to see Denali is still asleep. it's their day off so no need to get up too early.

rosé however can't move because denalis arm is rested on her chest and she doesn't want you wake her up. Denali looks so peaceful. her skin is like porcelain and her eyes look so rested. she just looks angelic when she sleeps which seems to be a running theme with whatever Denali does. rosé states at the gentle rise and fall of denalis chest. it rises and then falls over and over and it is almost calming to watch.

suddenly Denali moves a bit making rosé jump slightly because a few seconds ago Denali was statue still. "morning" says rosé and Denali rolls over to face her. "I don't want to get up yet" says Denali and rosé notices denalis voice in the morning is deeper, most masculine. rosé giggles a bit and says "it's our day off so you can stay in bed a bit longer".

Denali smiles slightly and shuffles closer to rosé. " Rosie, I love you" says Denali and rosé goes red. it was strange to hear Denali say that but rosé narrowed it down to her only half-awake state.

an hour passes and rosé lightly shakes Denali awake. "it's 11 we need to get up" laughs rosé as Denali pulls the covers over her head. "come on nali" says rosé as she pulls the bed sheets away from her friend. "I'll get up if you give me a kiss" says Denali looking innocently into rosés eyes. "wha-" rosé it cut off and Denali leans up to kiss rosé. Denali then gets up and walks downstairs leaving rosé on the bed confused as to what just happened.

she hopped out of bed and rushed down the stairs. she finds Denali on the sofa with the tv on. "Denali why did you kiss me" asks rosé just curious but not wanting to sound annoyed with her friend. "why not" was the answer rosé got which did not exactly satisfy her curiosity. rosé takes the seats beside Denali. "yes but why exactly" asks rosé not wanting to sound pushey.

Denali glances at her friend and then leans in to kiss her again. "now stop talking" she says smiling at rosé. "but-" rosé didn't even get to completely start her sentence before Denali crashed her lips onto rosés. "you never learn to shut up" says Denali between kisses which makes rosé smile.

Denali swings one leg round so she is straddling rosés knee. she keeps kissing her as rosé lifts her up and takes her upstairs before setting her on the bed. Denali immediately pulls of her shirt and rosé does the same. they strip down and continue the kiss. both of them have wanted this for so long but couldn't have it. now that they can they are taking it slow, savouring every moment.

rosé moves Denali onto her stomach and positions her in the way she wants. she leans down and whispers "ready baby" to which Denali nods. rosé slowly pushes in and goes at a slow pace. she let's Denali feel every once of her over and over.

a feeling of complete euphoria rushes over Denali. she had never been fucked like this. it was slow and amazing they were making love and Denali absolutely loved it.

rosé keeps the slow pace as she leaves kisses down denalis back. Denali gets up and in turn shoves rosé onto the bed. she climbs on rosé and starts riding her dick.

Denali moves faster than rosé did as she gives herself all the pleasure she needs. rosé grabs denalis hips which helps Denali keep her balance and her speed. "awww fuck that's feels good" moans Denali. "do you like riding me" asks rosé and Denali nods her head.

rosé flips Denali over and pushes in only this time she speeds up. the banging of their skin sounds almost like a drum and rosé thrusts into Denali.

a steady stream of moans leave denalis mouth as she screams rosés name. "you feel so good" moans Denali and rosé can tell she is close. she can tell because denalis moan grow closer together and more desperate each time. "please rosé im going to cum" moans Denali and rosé keeps the exact same speed.

Denali cums and so does rosé as they collapse in a heap of hot tangled bodies. their chests rise and fall faster than normal and both of them looked extremely flustered.

Denali lies cuddled into rosé. "that was amazing" praises rosé and Denali nods In agreement. they each lie there rethinking over what just happened as their breathing begins to return to normal. rosé leaves a kiss on denalis forehead as she drifts back to sleep once again.