COMING SOON!

TEAR IN THE MEGAVERSE [PART 1]

INTER-UNIVERSAL PROTECTORS SERIES: BOOK 5

The walls are crumbling. The pull of the Void is growing stronger. This may be their toughest mission yet . . .

A Terpolite monitor team goes missing, though not before sending alarming readings about the Walls of the Worlds. The stunt pulled by Jennix and Kek has done damage. The Walls have begun to crack and it is only a matter of time before they fall. Something like this has never happened before. Amneris, Xix and their Courts are stuck at what to do, searching for away to fix the Walls while dealing with a mass increase of Void Beast attacks.

Things only become harder when Amneris is dragged into the Void with no way to return to Creation! Lost and alone, Amneris must survive the harshness of the Void and try to find a way back home. Easier said than done. She's about to give up hope when help comes from the most unlikely source . . .

Back in Creation, Xix and her allies must find a way to fix the Walls and rescue Amneris, making sure everyone is on the right side when the time comes. How hard can it be?

THE YOUNG ONES

THE YOUNG ONES

THE PHOTON CYCLE: BOOK 1

Now it's their turn to continue the story. . .

The Academy is open once again! Hathor and her friends are excited to continue their final year of classes. They can only hope things will be more normal this year. If only things on the God Worlds were that simple.

Accidentally stumbling into a secret chamber in the Library, the group discovers an ancient prophecy, and it's not a good one. A curse was placed on a mystical item hidden in the long-lost Catacombs of the Academy. The time has come for the curse to reawaken. The only way to stop it is to destroy the mystical item once and for all. 

Now all they have to do is find it . . .