"Let's go and I'll fix you all up.."

Hello, my little owls. I-uh-... Made a little one-shot thingy during watching Ranboo playing the new FNAF Security Breach. Not sure it's the best, but hey. I tried, and I did it!
Spoiler ahead! If you haven't seen Security Breach!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"My dear."

Roxy felt two warm hands on her shattered face.

Roxy: "..Am I still beautiful..?"

Roxy cried harder, knowing that she won't be after her defeat from a kid.

"You're beautiful inside and out."

The shattered wolf plunged herself into a hug, letting out her cries. Feeling the warmth on her made her feel better.

"Let's go and find the others, I'll fix you all up."

The figure helps Roxy to follow them. Leading to the kitchen where's Chica is found, found her not wanting to eat anymore.

"Dear?"

The shattered chicken look up, not only seeing the figure but Roxy. Roxy, without her eyes, shattered as herself. Chica ran and hug Roxy.

She wants to talk.
She wants to speak.

Furthermore, she let out a distorted noise. Due to her eating habits, it now cost losing her voice box.

"Let's go and find the others, I'll fix you all up."

Now with Chica helping Roxy to follow the figure. Chica took notice of the figure who is helping them.
A lady in a cottage dress, skin like warm chestnut, and her hair is like dark brown.

Monty is sitting..?... On a bench looking out at his area with his half legs next to him. Feeling the anger in him and the defeat that he took. He looked to the right and sees his two friends in the same condition, and a human. He feels that the human may not be human, considering the Plex isn't open yet, and it's closed due to some mishaps.

"Let's go and find the last one, I'll fix you all up."

Monty didn't say anything until he was picked up by the lady.

Monty: Something's definitely different 'bout her..

He thought as the four walk again to the last one. Three shattered animals are waited outside Bonnie Bowling.Monty's look at the face of the purple bunny. Inside, a bear who is sitting on the ground, beyond repair due to the attack fromthe bots.

Freddy: "I-I-I-I missed-d-d you, old p-p-p-pal.."

Distortion voice blurred the stepping sounds arriving next to him. Warm hand fell on his shoulder, he look to see a warm smile.

"Let's go. I'll fix you all up."

With a little hesitation, Freddy with a little energuy left lifted himself up. A little help from the lady walking slowly to the exit.

"Monty..?"

He and Chica all look at the bear... Now, almost beyond repairing Fazbear Freddy.

Freddy: "G-Guess the u-u-upgrade are fro-o-o-m you-u-u.."

Freddy distorted voice got Roxy what he looked like.

Roxy: "The brat backstabbed you, didn't he..?"

Then an unexpected reply from the lady.

"Freddy was attacked by the nightmarish S.T.A.F.F, control by a white suited bunny. Vanny. I'll tell you after fixing all of you. Let's go."

Freddy with Monty in his arms as well his legs and Chica guiding Roxy, the shattered four follow the lady who is helping them. On the stage, she pressed the button and down they go. Once the lift is at its destination, they were greeted by two lanky animatronics.

Sunrise and Moondrops.

Moon: "I won, heh, heh"

Sun: "Goodness gracious, sun!"

Convenient, Sun got a push cart for Monty. The animatronics are following Sun and Moon, with the lady behind. They arrived the Parts and Service, now looking with more high-tech things.

"Let's start with Roxy first."

She held the hand of the wolf and lead her on the bed.

"Everything will be ok."