How it happen

Tanjiro pov-
I was walking back to my house after i finished selling coal. But then i smelled blood an di ran fast than i could ever before......
Then i saw my dead family covered in blood but wheres nezuko!? I look in the garden to see nezuko and a man.. wearing a white button up shirt and a black cargo, shorts with long white socks and loafers (pls i searched this up cuz i dunno) i guess he saw i was there because he turned around and looked at me. I screamed Leg go of my little sister! He said. And why should i. I will do anything please I screamed while crying. Hm anything you say. He said he let go of nezuko and walked up to me.. your cute.. i should make you a demon. He whispered to me and put his finger in my forehead and then it went black..

Muzan pov-
After i turned him into a demon we teleported him to the infinity fortress and put him to mu bedroom.. hes pretty cute... wait what am i thinking i slapped myself but i cant get over that i want him.. and make him to be mine..

Tanjiro pov- again lol
I woke up next to the man. I asked who are you. He said hes muzan kibutsuji but you can call me whatever you like he winked at me and i blushed alittle and muzan asked what my name is. My name is tanjiro kamado.. and i heard he say soon to by kibutsuji. Hehe.. what- i say and he blushed he thought i didnt hear it but i did.. (lol) hes really handsome too......
And then he asked if he wants to be my boyfriend (ay to soon bruh? Sorry i have nothing else in mind lol) and i said yes he looked happy and he kissed me to the cheeks i was red like a tomato 🍅.  We kissed after (pls idk anymore lol) and he put his finger in my eye and took it out i looked in the mirror to see what he did there was a number and a text (idk pls) it says.. Uppermoon zero....

With nezuko

Nezuko pov-
After my brother disappeared with the man he told me his name.. muzan kibutsuji.. i was so mad at him! But a man with black and blue ish hair. And he said.. what happened here..? A man name muzan kibutsuji came here and killed my family my brother was running in here and scream let my little sister go i got drop in the snow and walked up to my brother and putted his finger in his forehead and my brother passed out and he was different his hair growed  longer and his nails got longer too and he turned pale.. he turned to me and said his name and disappear with my brother!! I panic while saying and said DO YOU PERHAPS KNOW WHO HE IS?! And explain what they do and my brother is now a man eating demon.. and that he is a demon slayer i asked whats that and he explained again.. wow.. how can i be like a demon slayer uhh.. my name is giyuu tomioka and yours? Uh my name is nezuko kamado. But how can i be a demon slayer! Mr. Giyuu?? Well go to *****'*****(idk the name) mountain and look for a man name urokodaki hes my old trainer and say that giyuu tomioka sent you here to train water breathing? Ok.. ok mr. Giy- and then he disappeared . I went back to my old house and started to bury my family and pray after that i went to the mountain where giyuu said.. it took awhile..

With tanjiro

Tanjiro pov-
After a while muzan said he had work to be done and feel free to go outside the room and explore i said ok dear he was red i asked whats wrong? He said oh no-nothing well i better go now bye honey. Bye dear i smile. And he disappeared . After that i went outside the room.. walking around the rooms and then i appeared in a room with some people they looked at me and said um who are you.. looking at me up and down..

Tanjiro- um.. hello im tanjiro..
Daki- what are you doing here.
Douma- wait oh you the lover of muzan right..
Daki- huh ..
Tanjiro- uhm..what do you mean hehe.
Douma- i saw you guys kissing heh..
Tanjiro- WHAT!?.
Daki- Ohhhh. I see
Douma- dont be shy come on tell us. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡)
Tanjiro- uh. Fine..
After that i explained everything to them and we became best friends we literally chatted about everything and our crushes what we like and more i was happy than ever!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡) hehe..

T h e e n d l o l j k

Thanks for reading chapter one how it happens!!

W o r d s i s 8 3 2 !