Chapter 5 Part 2- The Question

Then all of a sudden the words came out of his mouth...

"Wanna come to playlist with me?" He asked.

"OMG YES!" I practically shouted.

"Okay its next week and I can drive you there we will be there for a week so get packed and be ready!" He said happily.

"Okay!" I said.

Kian drove me home and I was so happy that I would be going to Playlist with a youtuber I've been wanting to see for years.

When I got home I just went straight to bed considering that I was going to playlist in a week..

The following morning I woke up and realized we only had 5 days till we left. I started to pack some of my stuff...

(The day we leave)

So today we leave for playlist and Kian is coming in 10 minutes to pick me up. I wore a grey lose shirt, jeans, a sandals,sunglasses,a black purse matches with a black bracelet.
Kian was wearing a snapback, jeans, and a red T-shirt.

After a while drive Kian and I were at playlist and he met a bunch of fans. (I don't know how playlist really works so just bare with me.) Some fans even asked for me to be in a picture which is weird because Kian only posted one picture with me on Twitter.

After playlist was over we both rented a hotel room and talked about playlist shortly later we both fell asleep.

Two Chapters in one day even though this is part two. So do you guys want Kian and Laney to date? Or do you want them to stay friends?