Chapter 12- The Date

* 2 days later *

I decided to let Kian take me on this date because when we made from the fight I realized that I actually like him.

Today was the day of the date and to be honest I was excited! We were going to the Carnival. I wore a pair of white high waisted shorts and, paired it with a black and white striped shirt, with curled hair, and last but not least pretty white sandals.

Kian will be picking me up at 5 and right now its 4:50 so he should be here any minute. While I was waiting I turned on the TV and began to watch The Gypsy's. I don't know what it is about this show but it's hilarious.

While I was sitting on the couch I began to think how the date would go. Would it be bad? Would it be good? What if I throw up on a ride? What if- I was cut off by a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see Kian dressed in blue skinny jeans, a shirt that says Arizona and, a snapback. After greeting each other for a short while I hopped in his car and we were on our way to the Carnival.

We soon arrived and we went to get our tickets and hand stamped. After that we went on the ferris wheel first. I'm scared of heights so you could only imagine what was going on through my head. I wanted to look tough so I just listen to him talk and try to enjoy the ride until its over.

After a minute Kian noticed I was nervouse and asked me what was wrong. I just couldn't hold it in and I said I was scared of heights.

"Don't worry I will be here." He said.

"Awwh thanks kian" I replied.

Maybe this date is going better then I thought it would. I should just stop being so nervous and just listen to what he has to say.

Shortly the ferris wheel ride was over. We went on a couple more rides, played some games, and shortly after left. On our way home we talked about the amazing and funny times we had. Nothing could be as perfect as this moment right now.

After a short 10 minute ride we arrived at my house. Kian opened the car door for me, and walked me up to my doorstep. Before leaving he said he had a great time and planted a kiss on my cheek.

Today could not have been more amazing.❤

Woah, this chapter was really long! Anyway sorry about changing the picture so much I just felt like I wasn't creative enough with the last one. Anyway I do need some people to be in the book. If you want to be in it please leave a comment. Love you guys!❤