20.

FORGIVENESS

A weeks had passed by, Sana kept on bringing stuffs on Mina's Condo. She brought foods, letters and so on. She stayed up all night and day just to saw Tzuyu outside, even if it's just a glimpse of her. She will never give up for her, that was the words she kept on saying inside her mind.

Though, she respect her decision. If she doesn't want to see her yet then it's fine to her. She just wanted to saw her even if she's far away.

And of course, Tzuyu knew about that. She's just playing dumb all the time. After all, she's still not yet ready to saw her.

She admitted that she misses Sana so much. She wanted to hug her, kiss her and all. She's just hesitating to. She's just in pain after all the things she and her twin did to her.

"It's okay to forgive when she's really sorry for the things she have done, Tzu"Jihyo said. They were now here at Mina's place to visit Tzuyu. They just wanted to know if she's doing fine in here. She was vulnerable after that issue happened.

"We can really saw how she put an efforts just to get you back. She wasted her time, just for her to saw you. She made a mistake, I know that. But I think she also deserves your forgiveness, Tzuyu chan"Mina commented

"Just don't let her do that same mistake again"Dahyun crossed her arms

"After all, the decision is all yours, Tzu"Jihyo smiled patting her back

-

Sana was just sitting on the couch, staring at nothing, but the white ceiling above her. She's all alone here. Her friends left her for some important matters. They can't just stay there with her, they also have a job to do so.

After the issue, she lived at Momo's place first. She also wanted some space between her and Ziyu.

A few moments of just sitting there and doing nothing, the doorbell suddenly rangs. She's too lazy to stand so she just stayed still. The sound didn't stop so she stomped her feet and headed towards that door with her eyebrows meeting in the middle.

For her shock, she saw the person who she misses a weeks from now.

Her eyes watered as she gave the latter a warm embrace, telling her with the hug that she misses her so much.

"I'm sorry, Laví. I promise I won't do that again. Please, forgive me"Sana cried on her shoulder

"I forgive you. I can't stand without you, Laví"Tzuyu uttered while caressing her back

"I missed you"Sana said as Tzuyu pulled back to cupped her face

"I missed you too"Tzuyu's gaze then went on her body. She looks so thin. After the late night sleeps she had and doesn't eat well when Tzuyu isn't around.
"You look thin"she said after checking on her

"I'm trying, but I really can't"Sana pouted

"Don't do that ever again"

"I won't"

"Let's go. I'll bring you somewhere"

"Where are we going?"

"That'll be a surprise"