40.

ALMOST

Sana is now dancing in the middle of the crowd. Tonight, they were here at the bar, having some fun. It's been a long time since she came here.

As a mother of Sullyoon, she needs to stop that hobby of hers. She wanted her attention to be on her, but now she is here because her parents took care Sullyoon first. Ziyu is also busy so he can't take care of her as of now.

"Take another shot, Sana!"Nayeon exclaimed. They were now here at their table after the tiring dance.

"Sana's still driving, unnie. Stop that"Jihyo shook her head, she's also drunk now

"She can just have someone to drive her!"Momo said, drinking her cocktail

"Are you crazy? What if she got rape?"Jeongyeon shook her head, she's the only one who's sober here
"Ya! Dahyun!! Stop drinking too much, you're still going to drive!"she warned

Soon enough and all the girls were now fully drunk, except for Jeongyeon. She can't take them at their places when they are too hard to handle.

So Jeongyeon just found herself, calling Tzuyu for a help.

"Bring your ex to her house and I'll bring Jihyo and Nayeon to theirs"Jeongyeon stated

"What about Momo unnie?"

"Dahyun's a bit okay now, she can drive"Jeongyeon already putted Jihyo on her car
"I'll take Nayeon now"she said before she left

"This girl"Tzuyu shook her head while looking at Sana's drunk state

-

Tzuyu brought Sana to her place and take her to its room.

As they got there, Sana kept on drinking water and kept on going back to the bathroom to pee.

She's now a bit tipsy.

"Hey, you can now go home. I'm already fine here"Sana said, without sparing a glance at the latter

"You haven't thank me yet"

"Thank you"

"That's not the thank you that I want"

"What is it then?"

Suddenly, she just found herself being  pinned on the wall. Tzuyu was staring dead serious right into her eyes.

"I want you"

"Tzuyu, I'm in a relationship with your brother"

"Hmm? My brother? As far as I know, I don't have one"Tzuyu whispered teasingly as she walked behind Sana

"Tzuyu, stop"Sana said, trying not to met her gaze

"You were staring at me just the way I did so"Tzuyu said as she rubbed her hands up and down the latter's arms, making her feel warm in her black cozy dress. Sana let out a breathy laugh.

Sana tried to pushed Tzuyu away, but she's too strong and she's too weak to do that.

"I wanted you so bad. And I just knew I wanted to fuck you"Tzuyu whispered huskily, which Sana shivered in response. Her hands find it's way up as she wrapped her hand around the latter's throat, choking it slightly.

"Tzuyu"Sana let out a shaky moan

"Would you let me?"Sana didn't answer, so Tzuyu take that as a yes and collide their lips together hungrily.

Sana can't find a way to kiss her back as she held on the hem of her shirt tightly. Tzuyu sucked on her bottom lip then licked it, making the latter moaned inside her mouth accidentally.

Sana's still not responding yet so Tzuyu got a naughty idea. She brushed Sana's hands under her shirt to touch her toned abs while observing the latter's face for her reaction, and still Sana kept her straight face. But deep inside her, she's dying.

That didn't end and she made her way down her clothed slit. Sana swears, her mouth almost watered as Tzuyu circled her index finger around it.

Tzuyu then gripped onto her waist as she leaned down to kiss Sana slowly at first. But her kisses got rougher.

The latter was almost out of her breath when Tzuyu pulled back with her bottom lip in between her teeth.

Her eyes were full of lust as she pushed the older down on the soft matress. She immediately stood up right after she took what she wanted inside the drawer. Sana's eyes got widen as when she saw a handcuffs on her hands. Tzuyu gave her a smirk as she locked both Sana's wrist on the bed.

But the next scene made her dissapointed.

Tzuyu stood up and left her inside the room, still with the handcuffs on both her wrist.

"KYAAHHHH!!! CHOU TZUYU!!!"