chapter 8

Continued from last part..

He ran towards his room and
went inside the washroom and locked the door..

But what he saw in the washroom,his eyes came out from the socket..

He saw that..

One plastic doll was lying on the wash basin with a knife stuck on it and one message was written on the washroom mirror...

Vansh was shocked and horrified..he quickly ran out of the washroom and went downstairs by shouting doll..doll..all the time ..

At the same time Riddhima was coming inside the house and as soon as vansh saw her..he quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly...

Vansh(crying)- doll..doll..where were you?😭😭..
In washroom I saw a plastic doll with a knife stuck on its stomach and one message was written on the mirror..

He said in trembling voice..

Riddhu(confused)- vansh..what u are saying?
Plzz calm down..

No no..first u come with me..

By saying this..he dragged her towards their room and took her to the washroom...

Vansh- see here...one plastic doll is there on the wash basin...

Riddhu- vansh.. nothing is there..u see properly..
I think u are tired that's why it was just your imagination..

He clutched her hands tightly and said- no doll...I am saying correct..plzz trust me🥺🥺..one doll was there and one message was also written on the mirror..

I don't know now where it is😭😭

Due to his continuous shouting,he lost his senses and fell down on the floor..

........................

Doctor was checking vansh and after sometime he came out of the room..

Riddhu- doctor how is he?

Doctor- he is fine now..I have given him the injection..soon he will get his conscious back..

Riddhu- but what happened to him suddenly?

Doctor- mrs. Raisinghania..I think either he skipped his medicines or he really saw something that shocked him to the core and due to which he became unconscious..

But from next time be careful..these panick attacks are not good for his health..
It may lead to heart attack..so be careful..