Chapter 16

Next day,

Riddhima was thinking about that paper in which doctor's truth has written..

" TAKE YOUR HUSBAND TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL FOR CHECK UP. HERE THE DOCTOR IS BEING BLACKMAILED BY SOMEONE.."

Riddhu(thinking)- who is blackmailing him? What enmity anyone can have with Vansh?
Is mom is blackmailing doctor or someone else..?
I have to find out that person soon but I need someone's help..I can't do all these things alone..

Should I take help of Kabir?
May be he can help me..
Yes,he is a nice guy and I should definitely talk to him about this matter...I will ask him to keep eye on mom..
If I got to know that she was behind all this..then I am not going to leave her..

But for now..I should take Kabir's help..

She was lost in her thoughts only when vansh came from back and kissed on her cheeks..

Vansh- where are you lost doll?
Your handsome friend is standing here infront of u and u are thinking something else..

Riddhu- uff this man..😑😑
I am thinking about your safety only...
And now u sit here...I have some important work with Kabir..so I am going in his room for sometime...

Vansh(angry)- noo..that uncle is useless..he can't help u..
If u need anyone's help.. can't u ask from me.. why are you always bringing him in between.. u know na I don't like him..now a days u are giving him more importance than me..

Riddhu- Vansh I can't make u understand now..I am doing all this for u only..
And first of all u hided about your illness from me and now also u are not listening to me...
So just keep your mouth shut for sometime and let me do what I am doing...
Just trust me whatever I am doing it's for your good only..

So u be here in your room and play with pillu...

Then she leaves from there..

Vansh picked up pillu and kept him on his lap..
He stared talking to him..

Vansh- " pillu iss uncle ka kuch krna padhega.."
What u think?

" Bhau bhau.." he barks in response..

Vansh- we both will do something that he will only run away from this house...

Then he makes a secret plan about Kabir..

..........................

In Kabir's room,

He was talking with riddhima's photo..

Uff jaan how much I have to wait for u to make u mine..I don't know why u loved your mad husband so much.. just leave him and come to me..I can satisfy u more than him..

He kissed on her pic..then only someone knocked at his door...

Kabir- Mrs raisinghania u here at this time...do you need something?

Riddhu- hmm Kabir actually I wanted to talk something important to you and in my room Vansh is there so I can't talk there..

But Kabir was not listening to her..he was just staring at her..