𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕖

"NO! PLEASE! DON'T KILL PLEASE! STOP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP M-ME*sobs* no, stop...please, I don't want to die. AAAAAAAAA-"

Police Station
19:56

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧
🚔🚔

Four police men approach a house, a house where a 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 happened.

"Are ya'll ready to go inside?" A short police man with dark hair and mustache named John speaks with his usual monotone voice.

"Yes" another police man responds to John, the man is not as short and has dirty blonde hair, his name is David. David starts taking a look at the house "Jeez, this house is way more creepy than I expected it to be"

"What? You're scared of this house? Scaredy cat much?" A short young man with brown hair and glasses speaks mockingly "I thought you were a police officer" This is Luke.

"Hey! What? No? I'm not scared! I'm just saying that the house is...I'M NOT FUCKING SCARED" David screams and Luke laughs

"Can you two stop? It is not the time. We need to go in the house." A young tall and lanky man with white hair speaks.

"BUT OLIVER, HE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED IT" David screams again, clearly angry.

"Chill dude, I was just joking" Luke backs away a little bit.

"Shut you two, you're both annoying. Let's just go in already" John starts walking towards the house

"Ugh, fine" David follows him along with the other two.

John takes his gun out and kicks the door down. He carefully has a look around the inside of the house. John turns his flashlight on.

He sees a table...and

" " His eyes widen when he sees a blood trail on the ground and an eyes on top the table

"Oh ...noo" Luke says it slowly, a look of worry appears on his face.

They enter and have other look around. They were in the living room along with 4 dismembered bodies.

"Shit. I-" David stares at the bodies.

"Wtf happened here?" John takes another step.

Tshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"What's that sound?" John looks to his right and sees a tv full of static, he ignores it

"Let's look around. Luke go look at the bedrooms and the bathroom, Oliver you will go look at the kitchen , David stay here in the living room with me"

"What? Oh, sure" Luke looks away from the bodies. He starts walking away from them making his way to the bathroom and the bedrooms.

Oliver nods and goes looking for the kitchen.

__________________________________

David approaches one of the bodies and starts look at it's injuries.

"It seems like their limbs were torn apart...how tf did that happen? A human could not do this" He speaks incredulous.