Page 5: is this the end?

It was the next day, Erwin still hasn't arrived like he said he would. He was with Dhar Mann. Roda woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, "Good morning Er-!" Roda stopped, looked around and realized Erwin still wasn't home.

They stood up angrily and rushed to find their phone, aggressively spam calling Erwin.

Erwin finally answered the call, "hello?". "HELLO!?!?!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING BACK AFTER DINNER WITH DHAR MANN".

The call disconnected.

Roda started building up a lot of anger. They texted Dhar Mann and told him to send them his address. Dhar Mann sent it and Roda got ready and hurried to his house. Roda slammed the door open so loud that the people next door could hear it. "Erwin!" She shouted over and over.

Erwin ran to the entrance. "Are you crazy? Why are you here?" He said with a shocked impression on his face. "WHY AM I HERE? Are you out of your fucking mind? Since when did you get that attitude?" She shouted back. "I can explain" Erwin said.

"Go ahead?".

Erwin looked around and hesitated. Then he shouted out "Dhar Mann is fun to be around okay?". "Erwin, what do you mean...?" Roda said with a frown.

"I...I think I love Dhar Mann" 

Roda gasped, Dhar Mann gasped. Everyone gasped. Even the squirrel outside.

Tears ran down Roda's face as she mumbled out "so that's it?"

"Yeah..." Erwin replied.

Roda rushed outside and got into her car, still crying. She started driving back home and threw all Erwin's belongings outside aggressively.

She hated him so much now that hate isn't a good enough word to describe it.