Cocoa and Cuddles

It was snowing in the kingdom, all the cookies went out in the snow, playing and strolling around, smiles everywhere. Gingerbrave and his group were also hanging out, having a big snowball fight.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" Chilli pepper ran with a snowball, trying to aim custard cookie who hit her with a snow ball just now. While the other three also had their fun throwing snowballs and making snowmen/snow cookie angels. After all the fun, they decided to call it a day, after a few of them started getting the sniffles. They all headed back home, including wizard and gingerbrave, going back to their own home to enjoy the warmth.

They both went to change into comfier clothes and did their own things first, but gingerbrave decided to do something for the both of them, he smiled thinking about it before rushing to the living room and setting up a fireplace, after checking it's not too hot, he rushed to the kitchen and got some cocoa powder (totally not by cocoa cookie in the store), mixed it with hot milk in 2 cups and prepared the cups to the fireplace. After comfy pillows and blankets were place, gingerbrave knew it was perfect for them.

"Wizard!! Come down heree!" Gingerbrave exclaimed. Wizard heard and cocked an eyebrow, but gave in and went downstairs, the smell of hot cocoa confused him more. Once he got down his eyes widened, it was their fireplace, with 2 cups of hot cocoa and gingerbrave sitting on some pillows, and a blanket covering him. Gingerbrave chuckled and lifted his arm, gesturing wizard to come and cuddle with him. Wizard smiled at his boyfriend lovingly before rushing to him and hugging him. They both were cuddling under the blanket, drinking their hot cocoa. Wizard laid his head on gingerbrave's shoulder happily, and rested. Gingerbrave slightly blushed, and wrapped his arm around him. "I love you a lot Wizard," Gingerbrave kissed his boyfriend's head, "Hm, I love you to brave," Wizard took his cup and took a sip of his cocoa, smiling.

Both of them knew they didn't really need the fireplace or warm cups of cocoa for them to keep warm, they knew them being with each other is just enough for them and their hearts to keep warm, just them together.

(sry if this is short idk any more ideas for this 😭)