They Call Her Bleu (3)

ASHERS POV. (When he arrives at the beach to find Bleu)

When the last school bell rang I ran out of there like no tomorrow.

I am a surfer

But I am also the new badboy and player in town.

Yea I bet you didn't see that plot twist.

I came here about two months before school started, when my parents who are to busy to even see there own fucking son for two mintues. Yea anyway, they sent here in sunny California to have a fresh new start. But that didn't happen. I am still the same badass as I was in Arizonia.

As I walked to my blue sports car I see that hot, surfer chick again.

Bleu Montez

Apperantly she is the most feared surfer, shes all over the news. Never and I mean NEVER lost a game.

When I met her early today she seems feisty like a badass kinda of vibe. I like that.

When my friend Jackson told she is popular but a badass and an awesome surfer. Which I already knew about the last two but I still needed to go see how she surfs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STILL ASHERS POV
(WHEN BLEU IS SURFING)

I was sitting on the beach watching her in her light blue bikini surf the waves as if it was nothing but gliding on clouds.

I watch her look towards my way and I give her a quick nod and she just rolls her eyes.

I thought if I should stay a little longer or not.

I decided why the hell not I mean I still need to try to convince her, to train me.

********************
(Hour later)

I checked my phone to see what time it was.

It read 6:23.

Shit! How long does she practice for.

Speaking of that when I said that (in my head) I see her finally get out of the water and head over to her towel, while talking to guy who looked about 48. That must be her dad or something.

I got up from the sand to go back to my car. I waited for to get off the beach and towards hers.

"Hey good job out there!" I yelled across the parking lot to Bleu.

"What do want, King?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Why would you think little old me, want something?"

"Because you don't seem like the guy that complments people a lot."

"I complment people sometimes."

"Really when?"

"Just now to the sexy surfer in front of me."

"Yea you definatly want something, so spill what do you want?"

"Fine you want to know?"

"Not really, but if it makes you leave then hell yeah."

I grab her by the waist and pull her closer to me. She got tense under my touch.
I bring my lips near her ear and whisper, "I want you to train me for my next competiton."

I back up away from her ear and see her glaring at me, "Do you not here the word no, is it not in your vocabulary or something?" She said witha teasing look in her eyes.

"You got that right, B."

"Well the answer is still no."

"And why is that?" I said pulling her closer to me.

Her face comes in closer and closer but then her lips go straignt to my ear and whispers,"Because I said so."

---------------------