💜Cht. 3💜

Y/n POV
I was just admiring the room when I felt a hand on my shoulder, "ya like the room?!" A female voice said from behind me.

"yeah! It awesome!" I said, turning around and seeing Nemuri, "I'm glad you like it!" She said with a smile, I blushed lightly and smiled back, her smile is so cute! Ugh, stop thinking like that y/n! She's your damn professor for crying out loud...!

I sighed and smiled back.

"Make sure you unpack and sleep. If you're not sleep I'll have to spank you~" I blushed like crazy.

"w-what exactly do you m-mean by s-spank...?!" I squealed, she smirked, "you'll find out if you're not sleep~" a smirk appeared on her lips, "i-... I think I'm gonna start unpacking n-now...!" I said, going to my bag and got some of my clothes out and put them in the dresser that was across from the bed,

I got some Pj's out and put them on.

Then I realized it...

Nemi was still standing in the doorway!

I turned around again and seen her smirking more, "I.. U-uh... I forgot you were there..." I mumbled, embarrassed, she giggled "it's quite alright~" she replied, making me blush a little.

"Well.. U-uhm.. I'mma get some sleep.. If you need me for anything just wake me up." I said before getting into bed, I turned the other way, not facing her.

I had some trouble falling asleep...

I couldn't help but feel like there were eyes on me...

I brushed it off and shut my eyes.

I feel asleep after a little while, I still didn't feel the eyes on me but I ignored it as best as I could.

Nemuri POV
She's so cute when she's sleeping~

So peaceful~

I gotta come up with a plan to kill her parents though... They're always in the way of everything...

God, I hate homophobes... They're always telling you who or who not to be, or what way you gotta be. That gets annoying...

It has to be a good but quick enough plan, and I can't make it obvious...

(<3 363 words <3)