II

The only good thing about Madam Rococco was the journey from Ata to Yorik. She was the only client that regularly took him out of the dystopian slums of Ata and into the bright, smooth elite upper class of Yorik. It was an interesting scene to watch the dull buildings start to get more polished and pretty and white with pops of ostentatious gold filigree and pastels. The people morphed from dingy hobos and prostituting Omegas to beautiful family Omegas with their Alphas and loyal Betas by their sides. Big hair, big outfits, lavish makeup and all the pomp and circumstance anyone could handle. And wigs. Soooo many large curly, puffy, wigs of all colors.

"Sweet dove." Madam Rococco said, taking Argo from the window. "Come sit by me a moment, I would like to take a good look at you."

Argo obeyed and sat next to the older woman. She had to be in her late forties by now; Argo wasn't keeping count. Ever since Lord Drake put out an ad for him when he was ten, Madam Eradixa Rococco had religiously paid to take Argo out of Ata every three months and use him as an accessory to her opulence. She treated him more like a pet than a person, considering calming her rut took nothing more than him being near her. She was his first 'touching' client, but not in a sexual way.

So far, his rare pheromone distribution was so strong that even if there was an Alpha having a rut that was strong enough to need sexual desire, they would only get so far as biting the nape of Argo's neck to be calmed, the aggression and sexual tension eased so they wouldn't cause problems. Those type were only recently added to Argo's tier system, ever since he became of age. Before that, it was only those who needed his scent, or those like Madam Rococco, who needed to be close to him and have physical contact.

Argo didn't like Madam Rococco though because she was so much older than him and he always thought she smelled like old peppermints someone found in their pants pocket. She may have like the smell of him, but he hated the smell of her.

"I apologize for missing your outing a few months ago. Usually our quarterly outings are enough for me but I needed someone that could satisfy me in a different manner. I didn't want to spoil such a delicate thing like you." She said, touching his hair that was laying on his shoulder. "You've let your hair grow out."

"It's started to grow faster in the last couple of months. I need to get it cut."

Madam Rococco leaned forward and took a deep sniff of his hair.

"I like it like this. It adds to your charm."

"What will we be doing today, Madam?"

"Tonight I will be attending a fashion show hosted by the Johansson House."

"Johansson House?"

"Yes, they are the leading fashion designers in all of Yorik. If anyone asks what you're wearing, nine times out of ten you're going to say it's a Johansson. They are always on the cutting edge regarding colors and styles. I hear that this year the show is going to feature a new line that combines fabric with metal and jewels! But what I need you for, sweet dove, is they are having a contest with the other lord and ladies regarding who will be in the fashion show. They have their own beautiful line of Omegas that are just to die for, but I was invited to participate in having an Omega represent the Rococco House and of course I thought of you."

"Oh, how... thoughtful."

"Don't worry, sweet dove, no one is going to do anything to you. I already cleared everything with your employer and you will have a bodyguard at all times until the end of the show. Isn't this just so exciting?!" she said with a happy clap.

Argo nodded, not exactly happy to be forced into a fashion show, but it was better than sitting all day waiting for Madam Rococco to walk by to sniff and pet him. At least he'd have something to do.