Chapter 2

Bernard's POV

"Hey, you know what. I got something for you." I said. Charlie looked at me with excitement wanting to know what it is I have for him.

"Okay, now hold out your hand, all right?" I say reaching into my little bag. "Now, be very careful. This is very old, just like me." I say pulling a snow globe out and giving it to Charlie.

"Shake it up Charlie." Y/n says with a smile. He shakes it and sees the reindeer and the sleigh flying above his street. "Wow." Charlie says out of amazement and Y/n laughs a tiny bit at Charlie.

"Wht don't you, uh, hold on to it for me for a while. It might come in handy." I say with a smile. "Thanks. Thanks alot. I promise I'll take real good care of it." Charlie says looking at me.

"Make sure you do." I say. "I will." Charlie says. While Charlie is showing his dad the snow globe Y/n says. "Your really good with kids. He seems really happy with that snow globe." She says looking at Charlie and I look at her blushing at her cuteness.

"I haven't seen him smile like this in a really long time." She says smiling at her little brother. "Your a good big sister to him." I say and she looks at me with a smile. "You think so?" She asks. "Yea. I've seen pretty much everyone in the world, and I've seen that you always make Charlie feel happy when your parents are arguing." I start.

"I know you mum doesn't really like you that much and only shows that she 'cares' about you in front of your dad but you still keep a really big smile on just for Charlie." I say. "Yeah... It's hard, my dad's always busy so he doesn't have much time for me, my mum hates me and I bearly get to see Charlie." She says trying to avoid eye contact as her eyes start to tear up.

I pull her into a hug and she goes stiff for a second before hugging back. "Is this the reason for why your on the naughty list?" I ask hitting out of the hug. "Uhm, I don't know. I never really had a reason behind it, or at least I don't think so." She says. "You know, you can still be a good person, you just need to straighten out a bit." I say.

"I don't know, I don't have any other, entertainment, you know? I have nothing else to do to have fun so I just sneak out while my dad's out and graffiti evertlything and smoke." She says, getting lighting her cigarette.

I take the cigarette put of her mouth and put it on the floor, standing on it. "So that what it's gonna be like now? When I'm here your gonna steal my cigarettes and stand on them?" She asks.

"Yea, you shouldn't be smoking." I say. She sighs but then smiles as soon as her little brother runs up to her and she picks him up resting him on her side.

"Y/n look at the snow globe!" Charlie says. "Wow, it looks beautiful!" She says. "Be careful with it, you don't want to break it." She says. "I won't drop it." He says.

She puts him down and walks next to me as her dad starts talking to me. "Hey, Barabbas." Dad says. "Bernard!" Both me and Y/n say at the same time. "I swear to god dad if you get that wrong one more time I'm gonna lose my mind." Y/n says.

"Bernard. Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver?" Y/n's dad or Santa says. Y/n hits her dad on the top of the head. "Shut up." She says.

"Uh, Larry, take Charlie here and get him some chow." I say wrapping my arm around Y/n without thinking. I could see her blush. "No, Larry, don't do that. Charlie!" Santa shouts.

"He'll be okay. Follow me. You'll want to get out of those clothes." I say walking with Santa behind me and me still having my arm wrapped around Y/n.

I- uh- no, look, Barnaby, I just wanna go home. Look, I'm not Santa clause!" Santa shouts. "Did you or did you not read the card?" I ask. "Yea, I read the card." Santa says. "Then your the new Santa." I say.

"In putting on the hat and jacket you accepted the contract. Right?" Y/n said. "Hey, your cute and smart." I say looking at her. "What contract? And also get your arm off daughter." Santa says.

I completely ignored that Santa told me to get off Y/n and continued yo explain. "The card in the Santa suit. You said you read it, right?" I ask. "So dad, when you put on the suit, you fell subject to the Santa clause." Y/n says. "Your good at this." I say with a smirk. "Hey I'm just guessing off of what your saying." She says.

"Oh, you mean the guy that fell off my roof?" Santa asks. "No, no, no, not Santa clause, the person, Santa Clause, the clause." I say. "What?" Santa asks. "Look, you're- you're a businessman, right?" I ask. "Yeah." Santa replies.

"Ok, a clause, as in the last line of a contract." I say looking at Santa and see he's still confused so I get abit annoyed. "You got the card?" I ask. "Oh!" Santa says getting out the card.

"Okay, look. The Santa Clause: "In putting on this suit and entering the sleigh. The wearer waives any and all right to any pervious identity, real or implied, and fully accepts the duties and responsibilities of Santa clause in perpetuity until such time that wearer becomes unable to do so by either accident or design." I read.

"What does that mean?" Santa asks. "It means you put on the suit, your the big guy." I state. "That's ridiculous. I didn't put on the suit just to-" Santa starts before I snap. "Try to understand this!" I shout.

"Ooooooh." The elves all do in unison. I still had my arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulder so she wrapped her arms around me to calm me down. 'How does she calm me down even though we only met today?' I thought.

♡♡♡♡

1076 words

There was alot of talking, that will most probably be in Chapter 3 but I'll try to make it more about Y/n than just the skript of the actual movie. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘