3

Hiccup's P.O.V
I was at the arena waiting to go out. Astrid walked up to me and patted my back. "Be careful." She said. "Look after Toothless and Y/n when something goes wrong, please?" I asked her. She nodded and Gobbed came to us. "Knock them dead" I walked in and everyone was cheering. I picked up a shield and a knife. I waited and the Monstrous nightmare burst out and ran around. It noticed me and walked over to me.

I dropped the shield and knife and tried to calm the dragon down. "I'm not one of them" I throw me helmet aside and everyone was shocked. "I said stop the fight!!" Dad yelled and the dragon went wild.  I ran and it went after me.

Your P.O.V
I heard Hiccups cry and Toothless climbed and cliff and we ran as fast as we could to get to the arena. Minutes later we burst through the metal and Toothless was fighting the Monstrous nightmare while I was defending Hiccup. I roared challenging the Monstrous nightmare and it roared back. Toothless roared and Hiccup hugged me. The nightmare ran away and the Vikings went after Toothless. I on the other hand was protecting Hiccup.

The Vikings pinned Toothless down but they looked at me and saw Hiccup. I wrapped my body around him, telling them to back off. The red haired Viking looked worried and noticed that Hiccup was hugging me with his eyes close crying. "Stand down!" The red haired guy said and slowly walked to me. I growled and he stopped. I hissed and he knew that I wouldn't hurt him. "Son?" He said and Hiccup opened his eyes still crying. "Y/n...." he whispered, enough so that his father and I could hear. "Sshhh. I'm here..." he said and calmed Hiccup down.

I glared at his father and saw that he was worried about his son.

Stoick's P.O.V
I was worried about Hiccup. I never saw him cry like this before. The dragon boy that was defending hiccup, tried to calmed him down. "Y/n..." I then realized that the dragon boy was the one that gave him advice. "Put the the Night fury with the others but... Don't go near this one!" I ordered and Astrid walked over. And the boy hissed. A while later, I walked into the arena and saw Hiccup calmed down and the boy was asleep. "Hiccup..we had a deal" I said and the boy woke up and glared at me. "I know dad but...just don't hurt Toothless nor Y/n." He said. "You care about the dragons more then the people you almost killed." I say. "They were protecting me. They have to defend. I earned their trust and we've killed hundreds of them" Hiccup said

"The dragons are eating themselves and this dragon it's..." I looked at him. "So you bin to the nest? Where are they?" I asked and the boy stood up. "Only a dragon can find the island chief! Don't blame your son for trying to protect everyone!" Y/n hissed out and I walked backwards. "Your no viking....Your not my son" I walked away and went to the ships.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I started to tear up and Y/n hugged me. I stood up and Y/n followed and we were looking at the ships. They left with Toothless and Y/n was sitting at the edge. Astrid walked over to us and I looked away. "Why wouldn't I kill that dragon when I found him in the woods...?" I asked myself. "Well you were outnumbered anyway." Astrid said and I sighed. "Yep!" Y/n said and stretch.

Your P.O.V
Hiccup and Astrid wamere talking about things and I was looking out to the ocean. "I was a coward, I was weak, I wouldn't kill a dragon!" He said. "You said wouldn't that time" Astrid said. "I Wouldn't! 300 years and I couldn't kill a dragon!" He said and I stood up. "First to ride one though" Astrid said. "I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him and saw myself" Hiccup replied and I hugged him from behind.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked him. "Probably something stupid" he said. "Good, but you already done that" Astrid said. "Then..something crazy!" He grabbed my hand and ran. "That's more like it!" Astrid ran after us and she ran to get the others. Hiccup and I walked into the arena and waited. "This is a bad idea" the fat one said. I walked to the stone wall and leaned on it. Hiccup opened the Monstrous nightmare amd it walked out.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I walked to Monstrous nightmare to Snotlout. He was shaking and I grabbed his hand and placed it on his nose. "Hey! Where are you going?" He asked. "You might need something to hold onto" They looked atvthe other dragons and the dragons were excited. They hopped onto their dragons. "What about you?" Fishlegs asked. I looked to my right and looked at Y/n. He looked at me and I smiled. I walked over to him while he moved back up against the wall. "Come on, Y/n..." I said and he blushed. He turned into a F/c D/t and I hopped on. He shivered and I knew he didn't have anyone riding on him before.

"It's alright, Y/n" I said and patted his head and he roared and other dragons followed him out of the arena and flew to the island as fast as they could. Y/n was looking around and did a shape turn. I held on tightly and everyone laughed. I groaned and we went through the fog and saw a huge dragon. "Alright blast a warning shot and make sure we mean business!" I said and the dragons followed Y/n. We fired and the dragon shooked its head.

Y/n and I went find Toothless and saw that he was on the flamy boats. We landed and tried to get him free. "Hiccup, we need to hurry or the Red death will hurt them!" Y/n said. The red death swung its clubbed tail and stomped onto the ship we were on. The ship sunk and we swam to Toothless to try and get him free.

Your P.O.V
I looked at hiccup and was about close his eyes but the I saw his father get him. Toothless roared and I was still trying to get him free. Stoick came down and freed Toothless. I was about to pass out until Toothless grabbed us and brang us to the surface. I coughed and Hiccup ran up to us. I shook the water off and roared. "You both got it!" Hiccup hopped onto Toothless. "I'm proud to call you my son" Stoick said. "Thank you" Hiccup, Toothless and I flew into the sky.

"That thing has wings! Alright, let's see if he can use them!" We fired at the Red death and it fell. It got up and chased after us. "Damn!" I yelled and dodged its attacks. "Be careful!" Hiccup said and I nodded. We flew into the clouds and disappeared. The dragon was confused. I shot it's wings and went to another angle. Toothless shot it's other wing and it was annoyed. It attacked and the flames went everywhere, I was hit on the back and I groaned.

"Oh great! Alright let's see if this works. Y/n!" I flew to them and we went past it. The red death was following us down and Toothless was panicking. "Hold....NOW!" Toothless and I fired into it's month and we opened our wings and the dragon crashed and blew itself up. We dodged its spikes and Hiccup was hit. I went down and caught him and Toothless caught us.