6

Your P.O.V
I was shocked and Hiccup and his mother ran around the caves while Toothless and I were behind. They were talking about family things and I tried to keep up. We got to the end of the tunnel and was amazed by all the dragons that were here. Toothless walked around and I was walking behind Hiccup and I saw a dragon hanging up side down.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I looked up and saw my mother smiling at me. "Do you like it?" She asked. "I...I have no words" I say and looked around. My mother jumped down and I saw Y/n surrounded by dragons. I was a little jealous and he roared in annoyance. He ran over to me and hid there hissing. Mother looked at him and Y/n looked at her. Toothless was staring at her too. "They might be the last of their kind!" She said and I nodded. "And look! He's your age too. And the other one is so incredibly" she looked at Y/n and held her hand out.

"Sometimes I hate being a dragon" He said and gave my mother a attack. I chuckled and picked him up. "Aw! So cute" she said and smiled. Y/n Barried his face into my neck and blushed. "Mom, meet my boyfriend, Y/n L/n" I said with a hhappy smile. "Aw dear don't be shy!" She said and Y/n looked up. I placed him on the ground and he looked at mum like she wasn't going to do anything. I patted his head and he crossed his arms and looked away.

Mum looked at Toothless and saw his tail. "Did Drago do this too?" She asked. "No. I was the one that shot him down" I replied patting Tothless's nose. "But you got me back, right bud. You couldn't save all me so you had to make it even, so handy leg" I said showed her. "And I got a burnt back because of it!" Y/n said and playfully punched my arm. "True" I said and hugged him. Mum showed us what Drago did to the dragons and showed us her home.

We went to a caven and saw Y/n sleeping on the rock. Mum looked at him and I smiled. "Go to sleep you need it." She said and walked away. Toothless crawled up behind Y/n and I walked over to let Y/n rest his head on my lap. "I remember when you were a skinny boy" he said and he sat up. "And after the red death you bit my neck as a mark" I said remembering the memory. "But I haven't marked you yet" I grabbed y/n's hand and we went to a small cave and we qere in the dark.

I pinned Y/n to the rocky wall and bit down, hard onto his neck. I covered his mouth before he could make a sound. Kissed him and it got heated quickly. I pull away and smirked. "No fair.." Y/n said and I saw the bite mark on his neck I gave him a tight, black turtleneck shirt and he put it on and fixed himself up. We walked back where Toothless was and we went to sleep.

Your P.O.V
I woke up to see that Toothless was gone and Hiccup laying on top of me. I played with his brown hair and smiled. He sat up and yawned. I sat up and smiled. He kissed my cheek and stood up. He helped me and we walked hand in hand to see Valka. She looked at us and she was waiting for us. I stretched my F/c wings and flapped them. "Ready?" She asked we nod and we flew out with the dragons. I saw Hiccup and Valka facing each other and smiled.

I looked down and saw the king of dragons spraying fish everywhere. I went after them and ate. Hiccup looked at me and I gave him a cooked one. Toothless was eating so much that he dropped them. After eating we went to a place that we could just float around. Valka did some tricks and I smiled we flew up high. "No this is what it's like to call yourself a dragon Hiccup" Valka said and he looked at me.

"It's all well and good to call yourself a dragon but can you fly?!" He jumped and glided. Cloudjumper looked at Toothless and he went. I laughed at Valka's reaction and Hiccup looked at me. I smiled and he returned it. "That's the face Stoick made when he did that!" I couldn't stop laughing. I stopped when Hiccup was no where to be scene. I landed and fell back when Hiccup jumped from under the snow.

Hiccup turned around and saw that I was glaring at him. "Sorry N/n" he said and helped me up. I sighed and saw that Valka was a amazed by the suit. Valka was saying sorry for something and Hiccup forgaved her. He hugged back and he wanted me to join. He grabbed my arm and made me join. "Why?" I asked and the laughed. "Let's head back" Valka said and we flew to the nest. I kissed Hiccup's cheek and flew off. "Y/n!?" He yelled out and chased after me

Hiccup's P.O.V
I chased after the H/c and he used his ability and went faster. "Hey!" I saw mum laughing and I groaned. "Fast on isn't he?" She asked. "Yeah only in the sky tho" I said and then it hit me. I landed and saw Y/n landing and I ran up to him and caught him. "You are very naughty" I said and I kissed him. He kiised back and we stood there looking at the dragons.

A while later, Y/n and I were waiting for Drago to attack but then I felt a hand on my mouth. Y/n and Toothless growled and and I heard dad's voice. I ran after him and we went into a caven that mum was in. They talked while I sighed and hugged Y/n from behind. We walked into another room and sat down. Y/n was sitting next to me, Toothless on the other side of the room and Gobber and his dragon were near.

Dad and mum were talking and I heard dad whistle a tune.

Stoick: I'll swim and sail on savage seas
With never fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
If you will marry me
No scorching sun nor freezing cold
Will stop me-

"On my journey, sorry" Gobber said and shutted up

If you promise me you heart
And love...

Valka: And love me for eternity
My dearest one, my darling dear
Your mighty words astound me
But I've no need of mighty deeds
When I feel your arms around me

Stoick: But I would bring you rings of gold
I'd sing you poetry
Valka: oh, would you?
Stoick: And I would keep you from al harm
If you would stay beside me

Valka: I have no use of rings of gold
I care not for your poetry
I only want your hand to hold

Stoick: I only want you near me

Both: To love and kiss to sweetly hold
For the dancing and the dreaming

I stood up and took Y/n's hand and danced with him.

Through all life's sorrows
And delights
I'll keep your laugh inside me
I'll swim and sail a savage seas
With never a fear of drowning
I'd gladly ride the waves of white
And you will Marry me!

Your P.O.V
"Eee, I'm still going, I'm done" Gobber said. I huffed and hugged Hiccup. "Damn" I say and smiled. "Your to cute" Hiccup said and we walked over to them. Gobber gave us a group hugga and Hiccup shrugged with a smile. I felt happy and Hiccup gave me a hug. He kissed my forehead and I hissed when I saw the dragons in distress. "Oh no" Valka ran out and we followed. "We'll do this together. Let's go!" Stoick said. "Come on, Y/n!" Hiccup held my hand and we flew out.