Normal Life?

I'm a normal teenager, leading a normal teenage life. Totally not a popular superhero who saves people and fights crime. Totally not living my dream since I was five. What else can I say? I'm a superhero! Spider-man to be precise. Weird name, but it's fitting, wasn't my choice, but it fits. Who knew the one time I didn't freak out over a spider, it gave me cool powers. I'm surprised I've kept it a secret for this long, it's only been a few months, but it's better than I thought. Even my best friend doesn't know, and he's observant with everything. Well, I could write forever on how great my life is, but I have to get to school.
-
    I close my notebook and tuck it under my mattress. I grab my backpack and duffle bag and head to the kitchen.
    "Katsuki's waiting for you outside by the way." My mom says, taking a sip from her cup.
    "Really? That's a first. I'll be going then. Love you!" I say, walking towards the door.
    "Love you too! Be safe!" She says as I walk out the door.
    "You're late, nerd." Kacchan says, leaning against the stair railing. I laugh walking down the steps.
    "Yeah, I woke up late." I laugh nervously. Kacchan looks me up and down, grunts and starts walking. I caught up to him, now walking side-by-side with him. We walk in silence for most of the walk, we don't usually do this, so I don't know what to talk about. Hopefully he doesn't ask about my bag. Usually, I'm able to pitch my bag somewhere hidden, so I can access my suit quickly. How can I hide my bag without him noticing? I think I have to take it with me to school.
    "Oi, I'm trying to talk to you." Kacchan says, hitting me on the shoulder.
    "Huh? Sorry, lost in thought." I say quickly.
    "No shit. What's with the duffle bag?" He asks. Crap, what do I say?
    "Gym clothes?" I say.
    "Are you dumb? Why'd you say it like that?" He asks.
    "No, it's just gym clothes." I say, trying to sound firm. Kacchan looks me up and down again. He doesn't reply. I think I did pretty well. We arrived at the school. A phone buzzes, Kacchan takes out his phone.
    "I gotta go another way, I'll see you at lunch." He says.
    "Okay, see you then." I say. He turns and walks away. I wait until he's out of sight, and run. I go to a building a few minutes away from the school, pitch up the bag and walk back. As I'm walking in the entrance, the first bell rings. I booked it to my first class. I open the door, all the students look at me.
    "Midoriya, you're late. Take a seat." Mr. Aizawa says. I smile and sit down. I take out my books and try to focus. What if Kacchan knows? He has to. There's no way he doesn't know, but he would have said something.
    "Midoriya?" Someone says, I look over, Kirishima. "You okay? You've been writing scribbles for the past couple minutes." He says. I look down and back at him.
    "No, yeah I'm fine." I say. He gives me a smile.
    "Boys, pay attention." Mr. Aizawa growls. We both snap our heads to the front, and nod. Kirishima chuckles. The rest of morning classes go by quickly, the lunch bell rings. Everyone piles in the lunchroom. I feel a pat on my back.
    "Midoriya!" Kirishima says.
    "Hey Kirishima, what's up?" I say.
    "So, I know you're an absolute unit in Chemistry, I was wondering if you could help me with the homework? I've been struggling with it recently." He says.
    Of course! We can meet at the deli in town if you want? They're open all night. Maybe Kacchan can join too, he's good at Chemistry as well." I say.
    "Sounds good!" He says, giving a bright smile. We give each other our numbers and go our separate ways. I grab my lunch and sit down, Kacchan sits down across from me soon after.
    "What business do you have with Shitty Hair?" Kacchan asks.
    "He was asking for help in Chemistry, we're going to the deli in town. Do you wanna come?" I say.
    "Do you have time for that?" Kacchan says.
    "Well yeah, I don't have anything planned for tonight." I say, taking a bite of my food.
    "Okay...sure, I'll come." He says. I smile. We sat in silence for a bit.
    "Hey hey! Can we sit here?" Denki says. Kirishima is behind him.
    "Sure." I say. Denki sits next to Kacchan and Kirishima sits next to me. Denki sparks a conversation, Kacchan doesn't say anything, slowly eating his food.
    "Why are you here?" Kacchan asks Denki. "Do you need something?" Kacchan asks, more demanding.
    "Well don't be so grumpy. Kiri was telling me about his little study date with Midoriya and I was wondering if I could join." Denki says. I blush.
    "Denki it's not a date, I told you already." Kiri stumbles. Denki laughs.
    "Yeah yeah, so can I?"
    "Yeah, you can. We're meeting at the deli." I say. Denki punches the air. Denki continues and the bell rings.
    "See you guys tonight!" Denki says, dragging Kirishima away.
    "Shitty hair has a crush on you." Kacchan says. I blush.
    "W-what? What do you mean?" I ask.
    "It's painfully obvious." He says, walking ahead. "Let's go." He says.
    "Yeah, I'm coming." I say, catching up with him. The rest of the day goes by, finally, school is let out. I ran ahead of everyone and went where I stored my duffle bag. I suit him. My phone buzzes.
    Where are you? Sent by Kacchan. I told him I went home early to finish other assignments and that I'd meet up with him at the deli. I finished suiting up. Today is going to be great. I didn't keep in mind having to leave this for one night for the study session. I should be able to work it out. Hopefully.