Chapter-4

Sam's POV

I woke up to find that Teigh wasn't in my bed. I quickly got up and went into her room. She wasn't there either. I went to check down stairs but she wasn't there either. I knocked on Perri's door and he was up on his laptop. I saw Mitch come out of his room. "Hey where's Teigh?" I asked him "My room sleeping" he replied then simply walked back in and closed the door. I went downstairs to make myself breakfast bacon and frankfurter sausages.

Mitch's POV

I got back into bed and put my arms back around Teigh and fell back asleep. (1hour&30minutes later) I woke up to two beautiful big hazel eyes. "Hey" she said tiredness in her voice. "Morning b" I said back smiling I kissed her cheek before saying"I'm coming back" then went out the room. When I got downstairs I saw Sam in the living-room "Sup lil bro" he greeted me "just gonna make breakfast for me and T" I replied "how did she end up in your room?" He asked "I heard her crying and found her on the landing I thought she was sleeping in her room so I asked her does she want to go back she said no so I took her into mine" I explained "okay. You two are really close now" he said smirking "well she is practically our sister so yeah I am close to her" I said. I went into the kitchen and made us egg bacon and frankfurter sausages. Then I brought them upstairs with ketchup. "Thanks Boo" she said "its alright bae" I said back to her then we started eating. "Mitch this is so nice" she complimented "Thanks" I said

10:15 Perri's POV

I went into Mitch's room to see him and Teigh on his laptop finishing a twit cam "Bye" they both said in unison. "Sam was looking for you" I simply said " why" she asked confused "he didn't know where you were" I explained "oh my. Gosh I forgot I went into his bed last night before you found me on the landing" she said sheepishly burrying her head into Mitch's bare chest. "Teigh don't worry I told him you were in here" Mitch said soothingly to her. The way those two were acting it was as if they were together.

Mitch's POV

When perri left the room I turned to back to Teigh and asked her "Bubz do you wanna stay her for the rest of the week?" "Let me ask Mum and see what she says" she replies so she calls Dani.

D-Danielle T-Teigh

D-Hey Teigh is everything alright?

T-Yeah. Are you alright?

D-Yeah. You lots behaving yeah?

T-Yeah. Mum can I stay at Sam and Mitch's for two more weeks please?

D-okay as long as you behave youselves

T-Great thanks Mum Bye

D-Its alright Bye

"Mum said yes" she said to me "Great!" I said. "Didn't you say you have never been to Stratford's Westfield?" I asked her "Yeah 'cause I've never been shopping in Stratford all my friends have though but me being the Geordie didn't go to those fancy places."She said "Well today imma take you Westfield!" I said to her "omd thank you so much" she squealed kissing my cheek "I can't believe I just did that" she said "It's okay" I told her. "Why don't you go get yourself dressed and then I will take you" I told her "Umm Mitch." "Yeah" "I only have on my sports bra and shorts." She informed me "Do you want me to get your stuff so you can use my bathroom?" I asked her "Thanks" she said "It's alright" I told her. And with that I left her in my bedroom and went into hers. I got out her underwear some red shorts and a blue jumper and got her new contacts because she doesn't like to wear her glasses out. Then I went into her bathroom and got out her toothbrush and towel and cream and dressing gown. I then went back into my room and hung up her stuff in the bathroom. "Thanks Mitch. You're a star" she said "It's alright. Imma use Pel's bathroom yeah. Be back soon" I told her. I got my stuff and went into Pel's room to use his bathroom.(45minutes later) I was dressed and I went back into my room to get my red and black air max and my contacts to see that Teigh was ready. Her afro was so big that if her and Pel had a contest she would most probably win. "Mitch can we go to mine's before we go Stratford please because Theo's there and I miss him?" She asked me getting tearful "Sure. Bubz don't cry think happy thoughts and let the bad ones slide away" I assured her. After that we left out. We got into my white Audi C-Class and headed for her house. When we got there Teigh ran to the door and unlocked it she saw Theo sitting down watching TV when she said "Baby! I missed you so much" "Tee! I missed you more" he exclaimed. "Baby I'm gonna come back for you yeah. Me and Mitch are gonna go shopping for me. I promise to bring you back something." She told him while engulfing him into a big hug. "Is Mitch your boyfriend?" He asked cheerfully. "No darling not yet" she told him smiling. *not yet* I thought to myself. Maybe she fancies me.

Hey guys tell me what you think bout chapter 4 and please tell me if I should continue writing or not thanks

Much love

#20DV

Tornado Teighxx