Chapter- 5

Mitch's POV

On our way to West field I asked Teigh"What were you and Theo discussing?" "Oh i-i-it's nothing important." She stuttered "You only stutter when you are hiding something." I pointed out. "Pshh... no I don't" she hesitated "bae come on tell me the truth." I said politely. "Theo asked if you were my boyfriend." She said quietly "And what did you say?" I asked even though I knew the answer. "No. Not yet" she said smiling. "So we are gonna be a couple soon then?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know." She simply replied.

*30minutes later*

We finally reached Westfield. "Which store do you wanna go to first?" I asked Teigh "CEX!" She exclaimed we went to the CEX store. "OMD! They got the new Fifa16! Mitchy..." She fake pouted."I'll get it for you." I said rolling my eyes playfully "yay!" She said happily "Wow for a girl who isn't girly you're acting as if some new barbie came out." I said pointing out facts. "Fifa is the best game of all time of course I am gonna get all emotional" she said seriously. "Well let's hurry up and buy it because I don't plan on staying in here until it closes." I said. We both rushed to the till because there was no line. Once I payed for the game we went into some other shops.

5hours later

"I have never been so exhausted" I sighed. "That was so fun." She exclaimed "Thank you for taking me."She said hugging me"Anytime" I replied smiling. She then leaned in and kissed me. "I really need to stop doing that" she said smiling "Its ok." I said softly using my hand to caress her cheek.

1hour later

Teigh's POV

We have finally got back home. "Help!!" I screamed. Sam and Perri sprinted down stairs to find me under a huge pile of bags."What happened?" They both asked smirking. "We walked the whole of Stratford's bloody Westfield!"Mich exclaimed. "Why?" Perri asked confused. "Long story short I'm a Geordie girl and I've never been Westfield" I smiled. "You're a Geordie?" Sam asked amazed "Aye." I simply replied. "So that's why you watch Geordie Shore so much." Perri stated. "Aye. You lads are on a roll aren't yous?" I said making them all laugh. "Well since you're all here you can help me bring up my stuff thanks." I said and we all brought my stuff to my room. "I can't believe I bought so much stuff" I said. "Neither can I" Sam said before leaving my room. "Those shoes are well cool." Perri grinned. "Thanks" I replied then he left the room. "Boo do you want any help?" Mitch asked me. "Yes please" I said happily.

7:30pm

Mitch's POV

Me and Teigh have both just finished unpacking her stuff she bought today. "I wonder if she likes me" I thought. "Who likes you?" Teigh asked me. Crap I said it out loud I thought. "No one." I replied laughing nervously. "Really? Because I heard you say 'I wonder if she likes me' so it's got to be someone. She stated. "Its fine she most probably doesn't." He said glumly. "Mitchy please tell me about this bird." She said supportively. "Its nothing." I said bluntly before leaving the room.

Perri's POV

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said. Sam walked in. "'Sup bruv." He said "nothin just thinking." I replied. "What's wrong?" Sam asked. "There is this girl I like but I doubt she likes me." I replied. The truth is I like Teigh but she spends so much time with Mitch I think why bother trying to get time with her when she always hangs around Mich. Don't get me wrong I do love Mitch but he is always around Teigh that I never get to tell her anything. "Dude did you even hear what I said?" Sam asked snapping his fingers. "What sorry bro could you repeat it please?" I said politely. "I suggest that you try to hang out with this girl more" he repeated. "Thanks bro" I said happily.

I am really sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but I'm back baby. I did an extra long one to make It up to yous. Really sorry its not as good.

Vote

Comment

Much Love

#20DV

Tornado Teighxx