chapter 1

🌸In the past🌸
~Third person p.o.v~

It was a winter night in December. Y/n was sitting in her old tree house. Y/n was reading, her candles lit and kept the warmth of the tree house in a cool temperature. Y/n was reading about science, the village usually outcasts her for being different. Since the usual attire was Wearing a skirt, a beautiful hair cut. But Y/n wears F/c loose trousers, a loose long sleeved yet slightly ripped and dirty F/c shirt. She was homeless. Since the incident back of the old village. Her parents were killed and was forced into being an orphan. Now she lives in a tree house until she is old enough to get her own house. However that doesn't stop her from dreaming big. She heard there was magic in the madrigals house. She always imagined what it could be like. Having magic powers! It could be amazing! With all the things you could do with it! She continues to read her book. Smiling happily to herself. Her mind filled with wonders. She heard a knock on the bottom of the floor where the door was. She gulped. Opening it up to reveal a adult woman with a candle. She slowly smiles.

"Happy winter darling. I've brought snacks home made from my daughter to keep you healthy through this harsh weather" the woman smiles softly at Y/n as she shown a basket of freshly cooked food. Y/n mouth watered. Actual fresh food? This is a dream, isn't it? Nope. Its real. Y/n shuffled down to reach the basket. Raising it to the tree house as she starts to eat. "Mm! It's so good!" She exclaims happily as she looks at the food. The woman smiles gently. "Im glad I could help, I've noticed how you always stared at my home and it seems you don't have a home?" She grows concerned. Y/n rubbed her eyes. Shaking her head. "Um, When the last village was destroyed. My parents died along with it" Y/n nervously spoke as she rubbed the back of her neck. However Smiles. "But it's ok! I will grow up and be strong and powerful!" She giggled innocently.

The woman felt sorry for Y/n, she grew up all by herself without any help. Yet the woman couldn't stand another day without her husband by her side. She felt almost sad yet inspidered to help this pour teenager. She relaxes. "I have someone who you might like" she said softly with a smile. Y/n tilts her head with confusion. Yet her future was now already muddled up with madrigal family from here on out

🌸Present day🌸
~Third person p.o.v~

Y/n was in her room in the madrigals home. She was cuddled in bed, staring at a photo of bruno. Her and Bruno. She sighs deeply, rubbing her eyes before slowly getting out of bed. A knock on her door breaks Y/n out of thought. Her son, Enzo walks in the room. He nervously smiles. "H-hi mom, I couldn't help but over hear your thoughts... I told Rocco to make you a cake" he smiles. His smile was just like Bruno's. Y/n slowly smiles. "Thank you Enzo, but dear I told you to stay out of my head" she speaks gently as she walks over to Enzo, the boy hugged his mother gently, "i-i miss dad too... but you can't think that mom. Me and rococo need you and I know that dad is out there somewhere" he spoke as he stared up at Y/n. Y/n sighs before ruffling his hair. " I Dont need Him when I have 2 beautiful prince's to keep me safe" she speaks gently.

The family in the building don't speak to Y/n much. She was seen as a bad reputation in the family. Her husband was bruno for starters and not only that, she had sex before marriages and her husband has disappeared. Y/n mostly brought bad thoughts. But the only thing that kept her holding on was her 2 kids that in Y/ns and the rest of the familys mind, bruno doesnt know about. Enzo looked at his mother as he nods. "Well, will you be there for Antonio's power celebration?" He asks with a smile. Y/n smiles gently, "of course, I hope it goes right" she said softly as she puts on a scarf.

Throughout the night. Everyone was happy and joyous, Y/n was talking with her sister-in-laws and her sons had fun with the family, Y/n felt like she was excepted for once. Only for a brief moment though. Mirabel burst into Antonio's room. "The house is in danger!" She was yelling as she caught up with everyone. Y/n perked her head. Looking at Mirabel as if something was calling out to her. It was only when she heard what Mirabel saw was the trigger. Remembering a conversation she hated to hear and blacked out of her mind.

Throughout the night Y/n paced, rocco and Enzo was staring at their mother, rocco sighs. "So your saying that you 'felt' a memory?" He asks as he crossed his arms. Enzo rubbed his eyes. "Well thoughts are a weird world but you can't 'feel' something unless it's emotional" Enzo spoke as they kept watching their mother pace. Y/n stops. "I need sleep! Perfect! Sleep will help. Boys! Off to bed! You have chores tomorrow!" She exclaimed. Enzo and rocco groans. "Mooom!" They both say in sync as Y/n pushed them away from her room. "Dont 'mom' me. Go to bed, besides, it's 1am. And big boys need big sleep" she said with a smile. Before slamming the door shut. Rocco and Enzo looked at eachother. Enzo sighs, "fiiine" he sighs as he rubbed his eyes, closing them before noticing something. "Her thoughts are empty, your turn Mr Past is everything" Enzo huffed at his twin brother. Rocco smirks as he leans against the door. Hearing Y/n get into bed. He smirks, his eyes turning red as he rubbed his hands.

"What are you both doing?" Julieta was behind the mischievous boys. Both of them jumped as they looked at their aunt. Enzo pushed Rocco behind him. "Ahem, Obviously we wanted to wish Mom good night" he said as he tried to trick his aunt. Julieta laughed softly. "You both act so much like your father. You can't use those tricks on me" she said with a gentle look. Enzo sighs, "but Mom is getting worse, and she-... she said she felt something was wrong but she doesn't want to tell us" he said gently. Rocco nods. "Yep, she was so enthusiastic on us going to bed" he said  as he peeks behind the older by 3 minutes twin. Julieta sighs, "your mother had gone through so much. She doesn't need any more on her. It will take a miracle to make your mother better and she is very lucky to have you two looking out for her" she said softly as she placed a hand on both the boys cheeks. "Go to bed. It has been a very long night" she said softly with a soft look.

Enzo and rocco looked at eachother as they both sigh. Looking down as they both walked to their rooms. The hallways seeming empty and silent, not even a sound could be heard unless your Dolores. Between the walls of shuffling and squeezing, bruno was against the wall of Y/n's room. Frowning as he looked at his wedding ring. Kissing it gently before walking to his own chair. Falling asleep into the the dream world.

((Thanks for reading :3 I hope you like it. Have a good night/day!))