; a few more minutes... >

An adorable little oneshot about a morning with the wonderful couple <3
I was listening to classical music as I made this, it will very much be simple and descriptive.

~

The air was warmly coming through the open window, the curtains blissfully swaying in the soft breeze that shook the tapestry hung over the large bed where the king and his husband slept.

Both of which being asleep at the moment, until the husband of the two slowly rose upwards. His hips still being held by the king who slept peacefully even with the waking movement.

The husband was Killer, a shaggy broken young skeleton. Who had married to an equally broken man, yet their love was still burning even with them growing older in years. Their pasts have been forgotten in time, they simply needed each other. They felt complete with one another around...

The small skeleton yawned, the baggy T-Shirt he wore going down to his knees. He recalled where it came from, which felt hardly long ago now... he smiled down at it, shaking their king's arm. Him stirring with a small groan...

Killer felt his grip tighten, then loosen... then he was let go. He set off out of bed, now going over to Nightmare's side of the bed. Kissing his cheek as he rubbed down his tense back, his tentacles only wriggling as they tried to wake as well with Nightmare.

"My love... it's time to get up, you wouldn't want to late now would you?" Killer asked, his voice crackling pitifully with his words.

Nightmare grumbled as he clutched onto the pillow Killer had been resting on, pushing it against his chest as the familiar phase came out of him. "Lay down for longer... and I'll consider it..."

Killer smiled, now returning to his side. Now slipping under the covers again, taking the pillow away and replacing it with himself. Nightmare's grip returned around both his waist and protecting his head. Certainly awake now with his tentacles rising to flick around.

Killer leaned up, kissing his groggy husband good morning; which warmed his cheeks as it made his eye open. Killer tilted his head up some, even with being together for years he still could never stop looking at his eye.

His eyes were a deep cyan, cool and deep like the birds lightly chirping outside and the streams of pure blue rain coming down and mist that spread across afterwards... as wonderfully blue as the midnight sky and casting shadows that could make even the bravest of men fear what could be behind his eye. Only the bravest knew what was behind his eye. and that was the tender softness to the bird's wing, the soft puttering sounds of the rain and how dampness of the mist... and cool touch of the shadows tentacles... only Killer knew of that behind his gaze.

Killer tore his own empty black sockets away, flustering himself at the deep rumbling and knowing chuckle of his husband. His grip pulling him in again for another sweet morning kiss.

"Good morning, my dear... already getting lost?" Nightmare cooed, being met with a playful huff from the smaller below him.

"No, you can. Come on, let's get out of bed before we end up being late for work. We wouldn't want our majesty to be fooling around so early with his mistress~" Killer cooed, cupping his face as he felt Nightmare's face warm at the implications.

"I will not be fooling around, not at this time at least... I think you wouldn't enjoy lazy morning sex..." Nightmare responded curiously, leaning against his hand.

Killer hummed, his gaze going to the wall for a moment then back to Nightmare. "Well, I'd be willing to test it someday with you... but I'd much rather get out of bed now, come on... we have children to wake as well~"

~

Classic music does change some vibes in my writing ngl.
It feels less horny and more romantic in here,
huh...