Roxy Raceway

Y/n POV:

Me and Gregory have been best friends forever! Or since I can remember.. Anyways! We hang out every day and our favorite place to hang out is Roxy Raceway. Sometimes Roxy races the both of us and wins.. but he wins all the time when Roxy isn't with us. But one time when I won he bought the both of us ice cream and we watched some old recordings of Foxy's pirate adventures in the daycare theater. It was so funny and we had some great laughs!
"Y/n! Your lucky go-cart is out of gas!" Gregory yelled trying start it. "Aw man" I sighed. "How about we don't race today it would only be fair!" He added. "No it's fine I can just use another car" I added. I know I lose every time (except that one time) at racing, but I still have a lucky go-cart because I never hit anything. This go-cart had Superstar Bonnie on it and it was red with two checker patterned stripes on the side. Gregory's was the orange Glamrock Freddy go-cart. "I mean we could still race just not competitively, and you could sit next to me!" Gregory said excitedly "ok!" I spoke happily.
I sat down next to Gregory and put the seatbelt over both of us. "Y/n you should hold on tight" he yelled over the loud motor. And 5 minutes later when we were done I realized I was hugging him. I looked at his face and he was blushing. 'How cute' I thought but snapped out of it almost immediately. "Gregory, are you gonna undo the seatbelt?" I asked. "Oh yeah, sorry!" He said nervously. I giggled at his nervous tone. He unbuckled the seatbelt and we got up.
I was walking to the daycare to take a nap because I was tired and I knew it was almost nap time when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and Gregory was standing there. "Are you heading to the daycare?" He asked, "yeah" I answered. "You look tired that's how I could tell" he said "can I walk with you? I'm tired too" he added. "I don't mind" I said Walking next to him. Soon enough we were holding hands. I opened the door of the daycare with my free hand and let Gregory in first. He lead me to the dark room where most of the kids nap. When we got to a comfortable corner he grabbed two blankets for us and we sat down leaning against the wall, I however put my head on Gregory's shoulder and fell asleep fast.
When I woke up Gregory was still asleep, so I decided to not move because his arm was was on my shoulder. I enjoyed this moment because when Gregory shows affection when he's awake he's very awkward because he thinks he's being cringe but I think it's adorable. Soon I fell back asleep.
When Gregory and I woke up we both saw sundrop/moon drop flickering the lights to wake us up. "Ow! My eyes!" Gregory said in his sleepy voice. "You two need to wake up!" All the children are up and waiting for their parents!" Sundrop said sounding raspy. I got up and put the two blankets away. "Y/n!!" Gregory whined. "What?" I asked. "Help me up!" He said. I went over to him and helped him up. When he started to walk after I helped him up he tripped over his Velcro strap and almost hit the ground, but I caught him in time! When he got back on his feet I fixed his strap for him so he wouldn't trip from now on. And we left the Daycare.

Authors note: HEYYYYY GUYS! I might not update everyday but I will try! So stay tuned for the next chapter!