"Forget it."

Y/n's POV:

     It's been a few years since Bonnie came back. Everyone was happy. Gregory was happy. But I wasn't. I'm 15 years old and I have never been to a school. I felt dumb.

I needed to do something, but every time I thought about it the thought brought me to leaving the pizza plex. I can't leave. I just can't. What about Gregory?

I called Gregory on my FazWatch to talk to him. He showed up fairly quickly.

"Is something wrong Y/n?" He asked concerned as he came in the room.

"I.." I got cut off by him kissing my lips softly.

"Please don't break up with me.." he pleaded.

"That's not... that's not what I was going to say." I giggled.

Without hesitation he started twirling me around and laughing. We just danced around like little kids for a few minutes. Eventually I got tired and sat down.

  "What I going to say earlier is that I think we should leave." I let out. He gave me a confused look.

  "We need to be normal teenagers." I added.

"Y/n are you sick?" Gregory laughed. "We've been here our whole lives. We have nowhere to go."

"Gregory, what's two multiplied by seven?" I asked sternly. He looked puzzled.

"I mean. I know basic math! I work on animatronics for Christ sake." He replied somewhat angry.

His response kind of let me down. I exhaled sadly, I should've known he'd react this way. "Forget it." I defeatedly spoke up. Gregory's expression changed to a kind of melancholy look.

"See you at dinner." He sighed and walked off into the main stage area. Tears appeared, rolling down my cheeks. I cry too much, I'm such a baby!

I ran to our room that was hidden in the walls of the Pizza Plex. There was a stack of books next to our bed and I kicked them over. All I needed was to scream. But I couldn't, security would find us out.

My FazWatch kept dinging. I would check it but I knew it wasn't Gregory. It was probably Freddy trying to get me to call him. The fight was fresh so I need to cool off. Sun would understand.

————

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Roxy yelled enraged. When I was about to go to the daycare to see sun, Roxy stopped me and took me to her room. "Y/n, you can't leave! What would I do without you?!"

"Rox. What am I gonna do when I'm 30 and have a baby on the way. I can't live here forever. The security could really take me to jail then if they find me with a screaming baby!" I defended.

"I get it. But you're still a teenager! You can stay a while longer. And how about I set you up to get a GED online. Those are free and you can get a job here soon!" She tried to persuade me.

"Fine. But you need to help me out a lot. I'm not school smart... at all." I agreed and crossed my arms.

"Also, this isn't just for me. It's for Gregory and everyone else here! We love you Y/n! You're like the sister I never had." Roxy added and leaned back against a wall.

"Gregory.." I sighed and looked at my Fazwatch. "Not a single notification."

  I fell back onto Roxy's couch and whined. "Roxanne! What did I do?" I cried out dramatically, reaching for the ceiling.

  "Dinner is almost done for you two. Chica is making easy Mac n Cheese. You'll see him soon." She comforted me.

  I guess she's right. I'll talk to him then.

A/n: Hey.. it's been a minute. I apologize😔 hopefully this chapter makes up for it. New one out soon!