Richard taking you out for lunch PART TWO

NOW. This is where the smut starts. so yes flip the page if you hate it so much.

You both get in the car and drive home to your apartment.

"Babe what? Why are we here, I'm so conf-" he cut you off with a passionate kiss. He was so into you right now and you knew he wanted to have sex with you because of the bulge you noticed when he hugged you. He hurriedly opened the door and he just started undressing you. You let out a moan and he smirks.
He goes down to your soft spot and starts licking. You cling on his hair and let out a moan. You became soaking wet underneath. He takes his pants off and you see he was hard. You proceed to slowly lick his tip.

"Don't tease." he moans and you let out a little smirk. You decide to suck him off.

"I'm close" Richard says while tugging your hair. You stop sucking then he grabs you and lays you down. He enters you without warning and you let out a moan. "Faster please." you plead. He nods and goes faster.
After a few minutes of him going in and out of you, you say "I'm so close babe." he nods signaling him being close too.

He released himself in you. He fell, panting and sighing. "I've missed you." he says. Little did you two know that you were expecting a second child.