3

It looks quite green and healthy. In spite of the storm and the fierce winds, it didn't fall." I heard the wind last night," said Taehyung. "I thought it would have fallen. It will surely fall today. Then I'll die." You won't die," said Jimin energetically. "You have to live for your friends. What would happen to me if you die?" Taehyung smiled weakly and closed his eyes. After every hour or so He would look out of the window and find the leaf still there. It seemed to be clinging to the creeper

In the evening, there was another storm but the leaf did not fall. Taehyung lay for a long time looking at the leaf. Then He called out to Jimin.

"I have been a bad boy. You have looked after me so lovingly and I have not cooperated with you. I have been depressed and gloomy. The last leaf has shown me how wicked I have been. I have realized that it is a sin to want to die."

Jimin hugged Taehyung. Then He gave him lots of hot soup and a mirror. Taehyung combed his hair and smiled brightly. In the afternoon the doctor came. After examining his patient he told Jimin, "Taewhyung now has the will to live I am confident He'll recover soon. Now I must go downstairs and see Yoongi. He is also suffering from pneumonia. But I am afraid, there is no hope for him."

The next morning Jimin came and sat on Taehyung's bed. he said, "I have something to tell you. 𝒴𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒾 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. He was ill for only two days. The first day the janitor found him on his bed. His clothes and shoes were wet and he was shivering. He had been out in that stormy night."