Part 3/in the hall

Well the week went by very fast and it was once more making a loop in Kathrine life.she was longing for a change or even a better life.but she was in for a surprise

She went to school the next Monday and every one was still picking on her ,the teacher walked into the class and began to teach he asked Kathrine what is the root to 27 she knew the answer, but she was to nervous to answer the question ,her heart beat raced, and she could feel a panic attack coming, so she ran out of class and went straight to the bathroom.

She let the attack happen it lasted for about 15 to 20 minutes she heard someone in the hall, so she washed her face, and she went to go and check.

To her surprise there was no one.she sighed in relief she wanted to go back to class, but she decided against is she went back to the bathroom and the notice came from the hall again the ball rang not long after that and braik started she quickly ran down the hall to her locker she got her books for the next class.

he quickly turned around, and she bumped into someone he was gorges.he helped her pick up her books she thanked him, and he asked her if she was in the hall earlier and she remember the noices in the hall, and she quickly denied it and ran away he called after her to get her number, but she was already gone.