Part 6/next day at school

she woke up early and took a shower she headed down the stairs as she heard her parents talking

mom''she is of her pills again i can feel it''

dad''you promised her she could have a normall life and taking pills for a 14 year old is not normal''

mom''but thy hellp her and they will always be a part of her if she likes it or not,shes our little girl we have to protect her''

dad''i know but she is not that litle anymore and im still wondering about that boy''

before thy could say anything ellse i walked into the citchen where thy were talking and i said good morning to them and grabed my bag and i was out of the door

at school

she went to her locker and got her books for her first class and it was unfotinatly science.she got her books and she was of to class

in class thy began to make fun of her again and she ran out of class again bc she could feel a panic atacc coming.she ran into the bathroom again and someone followed her it was Fangs and he was beging her to let him in she eventily let him in and then she could not breath anymore and he held her tight until she stopped shaking and she could breath again.she thanked him and started to cry he held her thigh and he talked to her untill she stoped crying and she asked him''why did you run after me''fangs said ''bc i dont like to see my friends in pain and i know what you are going thru''he said and under his breath he said ''i like you''but she heard it an began to blush and she noticed she stopped stutering and she stood up as he asked are you free on Saterday she said yes and gave him her number and adress and ran of.the day went by fast and she could not wait for Saterday,she got home and she went to her room to do her homework and she went straight to the roof after she finished her homework,she heard a noise coming from her room and she saw her brothers head coming up the roof thy spoke for a few hours an then had to go eat it was as boring as usuall.