Pills & Booze

We pulled up into a driveway, his house was not what I expected, not at all, it looked like a crackhouse, maybe it was, who am i to judge.
"Alright we're here, don't judge her too bad"  Bert broke the comfortable silence. "She has personality" Bert giggled at my remark, why was I falling in love with this man already?

We walked into the house hand in hand, my heart speeding up with every step we took. God, I love him.

The interior was way nicer than the exterior if you exclude the empty alcohol bottles and cigarette butts. "Are you alone here?"  He shook his head yes, then he led me to the sofa, "Do you do anything other than cigarettes?" Bert asked as we sat down. "Just vodka, always open to try new things" I said with a sweet smile probably odd since we were talking about hard illegal drugs. Bert nodded, "I have booze, pills, and cocaine, even heroin if you're willing to try"  Wow, he is a full blown junkie. I nodded, we walked to the bedroom once again hand in hand, it felt amazing. Once we got there I sat on the edge of his bed and he handed me a stack of cds and told me to pick whatever while he got the booze and shit from downstairs. It was a pretty nice selection; Linkin Park, My Bloody Valentine, Limp Bizkit, even Korn, then I saw a porn dvd, I couldn't stop myself from laughing, I ended up choosing Follow The Leader by Korn, as I was putting the cd into the player Bert came back with I guess heroin needles, booze, and cups. I was honestly a little scared, the most I've ever done was stole my moms alcohol bottle. "You look beautiful, JJ" He spoke which caught me off guard, I noticed that one of the bottles were opened, he must've had liquor courage. My cheeks heated up, immediately I was embarrassed. Bert saw the porn dvd sitting upon his bed, his facial expression was enough to make anyone die from hysterically laughing. "Oh. My. Fucking. God." Bert paused in between each word, making me laugh louder every time he paused. "Oh my god, J, you weren't supposed to see that, I am so sorry, I didn't know it was there" He spoke in a panic as he grabbed it and put it with other dvds which I assumed were pornos, at this point I was rolling on the bed dying of laughter. "Um.. anyways, I got the stuff" he said as he got the other drugs from his bedside table. "Alright" I replied, not really knowing what to say.

I watched Bert in awe as he did the heroin needles. Why was I attracted to this? Why did I crave him so bad in this moment?
"Alright, she's done" he said as he was handing me the needle, mines had way less in it than his, guess he doesn't want to kill me, pity. "Would this kill me Bert, if I do everything you have, take the pills with alcohol, would it kill me?" I asked with a glimpse of hope in my eyes, "Yes" he paused, I got excited "That's why you're not doing it" He looked me dead in the eye. "Oh.." I said sounding more disappointed than intended. Bert looked at me with empathy, "This will take the pain away, I promise" I nodded.
He showed me where to shoot the needle up; inner wrist in a vein. I did it, nothing happened. "It didn't work" I stated as Bert was in the middle of shooting up. "You have to give it time, JJ" he said with a chuckle. Once he was finished he poured us both a glass of alcohol. I drank mine immediately and quickly as Bert stared in awe.
By the time it kicked in my favourite song on the track came on; All In The Family. I hopped off of the bed and turned up all the way up, then stood up on the bed and started jumping while loudly singing the lyrics. Bert giggled and soon joined me, hand in motherfucking hand. Around two minutes later we fell on top of each other laughing louder than ever, the only con was; I was under Bert, he was on top of me. It took me a second to realize what could've gone down, my heart beat sped up at the thought. "JJ, can I kiss you?" Bert said while looking directly in my eyes, my heart abruptly stopped beating. With every second he awaited my answer I saw his face get more and more worried, finally, I pressed my lips onto his. He immediately melted into me, as I did the same. His tongue forcefully slipping into my mouth caught me off guard, I complied immediately though.
Bert broke away for a short while to grab the alcohol bottle thats lacking a lid, "Have your mouth fucking ready" He spoke in a tone that turned me on more than anything ever did. He chugged the alcohol, storing some in his mouth and getting back above me. I didn't know what he meant but he changed that as soon as he spit some alcohol on my face, I quickly opened my mouth, he spit everything he had in his mouth into mines, I swallowed. We sloppily made out, until, my hand involuntarily started exploring his body. I felt it, it was hard, my hand was on it. That was his queue. He aggressively pulled off my hoodie, I felt self conscience, regret flowed through me as his eyes wandered around my body, it felt like he was judging it. "You're so fucking beautiful, a shame you can't see it."

I love this man, and it's fucking sick. "I want you so bad, Bert" He gave me what I so badly needed, he roughly removed my bra. "Hold on baby" he said as he grabbed the same alcohol bottle from behind us. He poured some of the liquid on my tits, the coldness making my nipples rock hard immediately. His warm tongue lapped over both of my nipples, up and down. His tongue trailed up my chest until it reached my neck, he started sucking and nibbling. "Fuck." I breathed out. He sat me up against the wall and reached behind us once again.
"Chug" Bert almost demanded as he held the bottle in-front of my face, I did as he told, gagging at the disgusting taste. I saw his boner grow through his tight jeans, I was honestly surprised it could get harder. Once I finished the bottle Bert snatched it and threw it. He desperately took off his white t-shirt, then his jeans, leaving him in his dingy dark grey boxers.

Before I knew it Bert was as deep inside me as he could reach, hitting all the right spots, at the right pace. We screamed one another's name loud enough for the whole block to hear, you could hear the bed bang against the wall with each thrust. Nobody has ever made me feel this good, ever. "You're so good to me JJ, so, so good." Bert said with breathiness and shakiness.
"Bert, oh my god, Bert. Fuck, fuck, fuck." I moaned, which only made him speed up.
Soon we were both at our climaxes, his thrusts were getting sloppier and sloppier. He pulled out. Huh? He grabbed me by my braids, and put me in a position where my face was directly in-front of his cock. "Suck it" he demanded, growled even.
I obeyed, without complaint. I felt him bust in my mouth, salty, warm liquid. He pulled out and got his cum all over my face. "Swallow it" He paused "You look beautiful, I want a picture" I gave him his consent by nodding, he grabbed his camera fr the bedside table and the flash nearly blinded me. Before I finished swallowing his load he kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth immediately. His hands wandered around my body and as did mines. A few seconds later I broke away to say "You taste good, don't you, Bert." He moaned in response. "I let you taste me, didn't I, J? Can't I get something in return?" I nodded, I was fucking excited. He continued "But, I think I deserve something extra" He grabbed another bottle off of the floor and swiftly opened it. "Here, drink." I did as I was told, I was a bit confused, does he have an alcohol kink or something? It's like he read my mind, "I want you to pee for me, all for me" I got more excited than I was prior, we changed positions again; I was sitting atop Bert's face. He started slowly licking my flaps in an up and down motion, I drank more. Bert let out a muffled "You taste delightful"
His tongue made its way to my clit, going faster than anyone ever has. At this point I was a moaning mess, my moans only multiplied. I kept drinking the nasty, now room temperature liquid, I finally had to piss, badly. Bert was transitioning between fingering me with his tongue and entertaining my flaps. I let it all out, all over his tongue, all for him.
He moaned as my warm urine splashed on his tongue and all over his face. "You're fucking disgusting" I said jokingly, he smiled and laid down, I joined him; on his chest.