About These Worlds and There Beings

Many people may not know of all of these worlds and some may not believe in these different worlds.In each world there is many different beings from humans to demons to angels to reapers.Not all get these roles once their dead or born.Some mortal just end up being an simple ghost cursed to be forver in the world called Earth.For some they don't get any role besides to be put to death for the rest of their life.For some their jobs are very hard to get through and for me and my family ours is hard to do.I'm Crystal Death and i'm one of the dead mortals who chooses where the next mortals go to.This job is truly hard ,because i wanna give all an good role , but i sadly can't.

As I Crystal Death is the one to control the balance of these worlds i will tell you more about them.My family and I are known as the soul takers ,which is basically like reapers though with a bigger role. Reapers just help me and my family out to get all the souls from the world called Earth. For me I also collect the dead souls ,which are in heaven or down below in the flames of hell.The angels help collect souls also ,but its like a war at times. Angels collect the souls for heaven and the reapers collect the souls for hell.Which then they bring it to me and my sister and we choose where the souls go or what role they get.Which many mortals do not believe that we are real and they ones that do believe only believe ,because they have seen us walk the Earth.I have walked the Earth many times before telling the mortals,"sorry but your time is up and you must leave." My sister is usually the one that tells people ,"Your time is up time to say goodbye or you'll be punish to live here for the rest of your life." My sister is insane at times, I fear my beloved sister even though I'm the top soul taker. She is my oldest sister and I am the youngest.Though anyways I guess this is all you need to know about these worlds and beings.