sunset confession|popular!solarxreader

request made by Space_loverz

B³, a newly debuted popular boyband consisting of the 7 Boboboy septuplets, that are rising to the charts of the industry is in short of a manager, in which you have gotten the job as their part-time manager.

---------------------

"Oh gosh, it's B³! They're coming this way!"

"They made eye contact with me! Their eyes are so charming~!"

"Did you listen to their latest single yet?"

"That Y/n being the manager of those boys, ugh, they're so lucky!!"

------------------

"Great, they had to get their attention-seeking butts out here again with not a single disguise..." You mentally groaned as you carried documents to your locker.

"Ever since I've gotten a job as B³'s manager, everything seems to go downhill... these septuplets are going to make my head explode! Is this even worth it anymore...? No. No Y/n, think about payday... you're earning 3 figures of dollars per week..." you complained in your mind once more until all the septuplets called your name.

"Y/n!" All 7 called out as you turned around, "When's our next concert??" Solar asked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder; acting all friendly.

For some reason, you felt different when it comes to Solar, your palms would sweat and your cheeks would burn up every time he was in the room. Although he is popular already with most girls, you only felt that for him after knowing his true colors.

"S-So close... I think my cheeks are gonna have a heatstroke...!"

Solar's face was so close to yours that you could feel his breathing, inches away from your face. "H-Hey! Personal space, you walking lightbulb!" you cried out as Quake yanked Solar out of you.

"Pfft- Don't get too excited to see your girlfriend, man" Blaze let out such a devious laugh, only to get Solar all flustered.

"Yah! Stop that! Sigh, your next concert is at Yume-Dome tonight—it's for the Marilynn music festival—it's a huge venue that can fill up almost 9000 people in it so it's a huge show. I'll meet you after school with the bus that's taking us there" you sighed as you read the description from your documents.

As you reached your locker and kept all the things in your locker, the septuplets' excitement couldn't be contained at all.

"Woah, Yume-Dome! I'm getting so pumped!" cyclone exclaimed as Ice nodded and smiled, "Same here" he replied.

"I got the setlist here; we'll be starting the show with Dunia Baru, that should get the audience hyped up for the entire show." you reminded them as you slammed your locker shut, "Okay, Y/n" Thunderstorm winked at you but Solar had grabbed his brother's shoulder tight.

"They're mine, bastard" Solar whispered to Thunderstorm as they exchanged glares with each other but you didn't seem to notice since you were organizing your locker, "Tch" Thunderstorm scoffed as he swept his brother's hand away from him and walked ahead.

"Hmm? What happened with Hali? Why is he walking away?" You asked the septuplets, "Nothing, he's taking a walk" Solar replied as you as he walked closer to you.

"Pfft- this is boring let's leave the lovebirds be" Blaze scoffed as he rested his head on his arms and walked away, soon, along with the rest of the brothers.

"Blaze!" you whined as Solar kinda liked the idea of you both being together secretly.

----time skip, 30minutes before the show-

"Okay, is everyone all set?" you asked everyone as they all gave a response.

"Yep!" Blaze cried out in reply as the makeup artist had their last straw, "Blaze! Move your face, one more time and I'll give you a clown look to go on stage" They scolded Blaze as he shivered in fear.

"I-I'm so sorry!" he shrieked, "I apologize on behalf of the leader for his actions as well" Quake apologized. "I apologize on the behalf as well! ...Damn, how can Quake take care of these idiots????" you questioned underneath your breath as you glanced at Solar.

His stage outfit was dazzling as you got lost in his eyes for a moment.

"Hmm? Like what you see?" Solar smirked at you as your face heats up once more, "W-Whatever! G-Get ready but... you do look good today" you replied as you heard someone call out your name.

"Ms. L/n! Can you please be with us for last-minute checkups?!" a staff member called you, "Okay!" you replied and rushed over immediately while Solar stood there with his face as red as ever.

"W-Wait! Y/n, come with me for a second!" Solar cried out as he grabbed your arms and dragged you to somewhere.

"Quick! We can make it just in time!" Solar cried out as he rushed you out of the dome venue. "S-Solar, are you out of your mind?! It's 30minutes until the show!" you called him out, "Trust me on this one!" Solar cried out once more as he carried your bridal style.

"-Wha?" you cried out in confusion as Solar used his Solar warp.

You both were then teleported on top of a sightseeing place near the mountains, the view of the sunset and the city from up here was magical and so fascinating your eyes twinkled in the sunset light.

"W-Woah..." you gasped as Solar got you down for you to enjoy the view.

The fresh air breezed through you as Solar was captivated by the sight of you more than the view itself, "hey... I know this is sudden but..."

"I like you"

The words felt like floating clouds that is drenched within the golden beams of the sun. There you were. Stood still as your brain is still processing what's happening.

"P-Pardon? You're joking" you stuttered.

"I like you, and I'm serious." he repeated once more, "I-I-"you stuttered so much that your mind has crashed like an old computer overheating.

You took a deep breath and rearrange your words to say it out loud. "I... like you too"

--------------------