Chapter 2: The Van

Miles down the road the four of them, Bea, Allison , JG, and JV, take a break from planning their futures to sleep. After a few minutes all of them are asleep except for JV because he can tell something is wrong and just as he is about to drift off his gut feeling is proven correct. BB is on his parents donkey Penelope wielding a machete. He's gaining on them and quick. BB reaches out and slashes their tire!

Their personal driver Mr. French turns around to reassure JV "Its ok you hippie looking kid i have a spare" BB slashed their other tire! "Ok kid now we have a problem. I don't have 2 spares" Mr. French says with worry. JV is panicking. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" he yells "Kid you're not going to die" says Mr. French wondering why JV is being such a lil bitch.

The car has come to a full stop and everyone in the van is wide awake. "BB I BEAT YOU FAIR AND SQUARE" says JG. "Well that's where you're wrong bucko it was a fight to the death and you spared me like the weak little boy you are." BB has Penelope kick a window so he can get in the van. He climbs in very clumsily. "Now!" yells BB "i'm going to finish what you couldn't" He lifts the machete mightily and plunges it into JG's chest. Suddenly without any warning the entire van combustion into flames.

Bea bursts into tears as Allison comforts her and almost like in that once scene in Frozen but opposite because it fire JG rises from the flames like a mighty phoenix. He angrily looks at BB. His jaw unhinges like a snake trying to eat a deer or something of the sorts but as his mouth opens a fireball is forming in the back of his throat "STOP FIGHTING" Bea screams "This is all so stupid there is plenty of me to go around so BB fix the van find another spare and lets all get on with our lives. After some time passes the van is all fixed up with a new mural of BB and JG in their jousting match. They get back on the road "Hey." says BB "Let's watch Mr. Trotters YouTube video" When they find his page they look at each other with confusion because of the title of his video. my coming out video ***EMOTIONAL*** ***TELLING WIFE AND KIDS*** ***NOT CLICKBAIT*** They are so invested in Mr. Trotter's new emotional vid that they don't even notice the rad black challenger following close behind them.