Chapter 1

There was this little kid name Sam his parents just got married his mom married Bailey dad they got divorced two years after their fighting over custody who should live with who. Sam and Bailey were getting really stressed out all the parents are doing is fighting and not doing anything for the children. Sam is it fifth-grade Bailey's had a big audition to try out for and she can't drive yet cause she is only in 10 grade she has her permit when she ask her father he said he'll no get a ride from someone else I don't have time to drive a kid around like you I have my own life unlike you. Bailey got really upset and ran up stairs and ran to her room and shout the door and started crying she miss the audience she can't try out again. Sam went to go check on Bailey but she had the door locked and even wouldn't let Sam in she loves Sam they are like best friends in the whole world and when the choose who to live with they won't see each other.

Sam ran into the dads office and screamed at him for doing that to his own daughter. The dad got up out of his see and started cussing the kid out Sam is in 5th grade he didn't even know any of those words Sam wasn't scared one bit by his words he still stuck up for his sister and said " you know what I may be in 5th grade but i know that your the worst father a kid could ever had and your a big dick head" dad got up and slap Sam across the face he said " you ever say that to me again I will get the a wooden spoon and hit you with it across the face. Sam was crying he ran up stairs and yelled to bailey help me I can't see dad slap me across my face bailey help!!! Sam said. Bailey came out and saw Sam's eye bleeding she screamed and called 911 but she couldn't get the phone to work she ran down stairs the try to get that phone to work none of the phones work she stared freaking out she ran back up stairs to Sam and the claimed out the window to go next store to use their phone to call 911 but they weren't home. Bailey didn't know what to do anymore she ran into the house ran into the dada official graded his phone and ran with sam and went into the wood and he lost them she called 911 and said " hello 911 my father slap my brother really hard and his eye is bleeding really bad and it won't stop he turned off all the phones in our house and we just ran away from him aaaaaaa HELP US HELP NO GET AWAY LEVE US ALONE HELP NO AAaaaaaAAAAA?!!