Chapter 2

The dad caught them trying to getting away but he had a gun " he said if you move I'll shot not you your brother if he moves I will shot your sister got get good. The father took the kid back into the house and took them down to the basement and lock them in the bedroom down there. They have been down there with no food and water for 5 whole days Sam has lost 10 pounds and keeps throwing up and not feeling well. Bailey I need water please fine some way to get me water please bailey. Bailey runs to the top of the steps and scream Ryan please please can we have some water and food Sam can't breathe please Ryan!! He open the door and said why should I give you that what that do for me? Well first of all it saves your son from dying second of all if we die the house will start smelling bad your choice! Ryan said fine I'll get u animals some food but this better last you a week said Ryan! Bailey had a bad look on her face but said " fine will we'll take what we get. Ryan came back down stairs with a big bowl of food it smelled like shit tho!! Sam got up and crawled over to the food that's how weak my brother said Bailey he can't even get up to get food. Ryan said I don't give a damn you got food so eat make it last and not piss me off anymore got it smarties. When they we're eating the old food Ryan got a called and went back upstairs but the floor is so thin that you can hear everything anyone is say up on the main floor. Then Bailey wanted to hear more she walk up the steps as quietly as she could she heard Ryan say ( they will be died before their mom comes back i don't know what I am going to tell their mom yet I am still working on it!! Bailey heard enough she walk down the steps and started to freak out sam was still eat Bailey was mad and took the food away and said Sam we need to say that food you have had enough ok I think you will be fine till tomorrow night we eat every night ok. Sam said ok and he fell asleep again it was pretty dark out side. Bailey look out the window and Ryan had put wood on the window so they couldn't leave Bailey said damn it that son of a bitch!! She got pissed and went to lay down so she didn't do anything stupid that would get her shot or her brother.