Chapter 4

"Sam are you okay?"i nodded at him as a response . when I looked at his friends I didn't realize that they were looking at me. I quickly stood up at the table and went straight to the Restroom.

"Excuse me."i said with a shy tone
I didn't hisitate to look at them because i was shy.

When I got to the Restroom I immediately entered a cubicle and started thinking about what riki said earlier. I covered my face because I was ashamed of my reaction .

I took a deep breath before exiting the cubicle then went to the sink to wash my face. I looked at my face at the mirror and smiled to myself.

The fuck...
Why am I smiling...

Do i have fe-...
"Ahh never mind"

I came out of the restroom and I was shocked to see riki leaning against the wall.

"how long have you been there"i said while staring at him.

He just gave me a smirk and pined me against the wall. he locked he's arm's between my shoulders and lean closer to me. I widened my eyes by the unexpected situation here.

"Riki What Are you doing!?" I said trembling.

"Riki-"he cut me off by kissing me on the lips. I was shocked by what he did, I just felt that my cheeks were already burning in heat.

He broke the kiss and looked at my face. I was suddenly feel embarrassed so I pushed him and ran away.

I was running so fast And when I got back to the table they we're looking at me.

"What took you so long?" kirk said

"Nothing."i faked a smile

"Riki" jake said

(~.~)

"Where did you go?"Shit, what if he tells them what he did to me.

I was shaking from nervous.

"I went to the rest room"riki said

{>_<}

"Okay."jake said.

Good thing they didn't ask riki anymore. I felt relieved.

I looked at riki and he was smiling so evil at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

After eating enhypen said that they were leaving because bang pd called them, they said goodbye and left

- — -

Me and my cousins decided to go home. when we got home i layed at the couch thinking what happened earlier.

Why did he kiss me?...

Does he like me.?

To be continued....

Feel free to leave a comment:<

Pls leave a vote (^_^)