A girl who does not spend the day and night with her parents

Angel is the name of a girl who lives far from her parents. Angel is 16 years old and comes from a simple family. She believes that no matter what happens in her life, God will guide her. Angel is the family's only daughter, with three brothers.

Angel is a student at CNHS, in the year 2018, and she is far away from her parents. 
She thanks God for her many pals on the first day of school. She is an achiever student in the years 2018-2021.

The coronavirus appeared in the year 2019, and it has impacted many people all around the world. 
The year 2019 marks the end of face-to-face classes until 2021, and we have online classes and we don't have any idea what will happen in 2022. We know that many people are sick, do not have enough food to eat every day, have poor mental and physical health and that many people have died as a result of the coronavirus current spread.

As an online student, Angel, like many others, has suffered greatly. 
She undertakes her activities every night and day, and she occasionally forgets to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner to do her schoolwork. 
Every morning, she simply consumes water and coffee. 
Every night, Angel weeps because she misses her parents and family.
She has no parents present for her on the day she needs consolation, hugs, and to talk about how she feels every day as she breaks down about her online class.

She only prayed to God that she would do well; she always says, "This is only a challenge of her life, and all she prayed to God is to give her parents long lives so that when she succeeds, her parents see her standing in front of them in a police uniform." Her career goal is to become a police officer.

Angel is without a parent to sleep with, converse with, and embrace her every night and day. 

We all know that we need our parents in every second, minute, hour, day, month, and year, only to see them smile and be happy. 
And she's a lonely girl who has no parents beside her.

She cried every night and prayed to God, saying, "Please God, help me to survive in this circumstance; you know how much I miss my parents and family," as she cried and cried.

Angel's mother calls her one day and asks how her day is going, to which Angel responds that it's fine. Angel then tells her mother that she needs to finish her activities, and her mother hangs up. 

Angel's mother calls her every day.
When Angel's mother didn't call like she usually does, Angel realized that every call from her mother is more essential than her activities. 
"As a result, anytime we are busy, we need time to communicate with our parents."

Angel's favorite month is December since she gets to spend time with her parents and family. 
So Angel prayed to God every night that she would be able to return home safely this month." crying"
And she praises God for listening to her prayers.

Angel goes home after her exams and completes all of her activities, so she has no problems with her assignments. 

Now that Angel is at home. 

Angel was overjoyed at the time since she observed his parents, as well as her brothers, enjoying themselves. 

Angel's mother prepared chicken and shared it with her family for dinner. 

Angel slept with her parents between her mother and father because it was time to sleep. 

Angel's father drank that night and was talking about Angel, saying, "Angel, we miss you every day, and I hope that every night when you sleep, you think of me and your mother, because before we sleep, we think of you,  like how is our daughter? is she doing well? And we miss you so much", the father is so very emotional that night and  Angel is listening then she is crying too. She doesn't want to see her father crying beside her so Angel puts her hand in her head.

Angel celebrates Christmas and New Year's Eve with her family. 

Angel is ecstatic, and all she can think about is her family. She doesn't think about school because she goes home to see his parents and family.

Angel hugs her mother and father while they sleep, crying since it is the last day she will be able to sleep with them. 

And she prayed, "Please protect them, give them a healthy body and strength, and give them long lives," and now Angel is sleeping.

Angel is sad in the morning and sobs in the comfort room while taking a bath. Her parents don't want Angel to go at the time, but Angel needs to go for her studies

Angel has a class again, and no matter what,  she will not stop praying for her family and studying.
So that brings us to the end of Angel's Christmas break story. 

I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Angel, and I'm the loneliest person on the planet, but I have God.

We must be with our parents at all times and must not be away from them. 

Just keep praying because God will help us in every situation in our lives, and remember that God is always there for you. I hope this story has inspired you.

"In God, I will praise his word, In God, I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." Psalm 56:4.