Chapter 0, the Origins of a New Destroyer, meeting the Angel Whis

No ones POV, Yagi Household:
Two 3 Year old Children are seen geeting dressed while being exited to get to know what their Quirks are, afterall they live in a World where 80% of Humanity have Quirks while the rest don't. The 2 Children are seen running into the Bedroom of their Parents, Inko Yagi and Toshinori Yagi, who are the Number 11 and Number 1 Heroes, Green Telekinetic and All Might. While this happens a Man with Blue Skin, Gravity Defying Hair and in Robes are seen watching the Children, more specifically the Boy.

???: "Hmmmm so that is him, Interesting." He said while observing from a far while eating some Sushi.

???: "MOMMY, DADDY, WAKE UP WE WANNA SEE WHAT OUR QUIRKS ARE." The Young Girl Screamed in Exitment. All while the Boy was Yelling.
???: "YEAH COME ON WAKE UP. HURRY HURRY."

"Geez Izumi, Izuku you 2 sure are loud for 3 Year olds. *giggles* Ok let's eat Breakfast first than we can go see the Quirk Doctor to find out if you 2 can be Heroes but i'm sure you 2 will have great Wuirks and become the best Heroes." Inko said while Patting her 2 Children while their Father was waking up slowly. "Good Morning my Beautiful Wife and Children" said AM while Yawning. Of course the Children don't know that their Parents are Heroes.

Time-Skip

"Mr and Mrs Yagi. I have Good News and Bad News for you" said the Quirk Doctor, worrying the 2 Hero-Parents. "Why what's Wrong Doctor, what's the Bad News" asked a worried Inko. "Well to be Honest the Boy, he's Quirkless" the Doctor said, shocking Izuku, Inko and Toshinori. "And what about the good News Doc" asked AM. "Well your Daughter on the other Hand has a Powerful Telekinesis Quirk, heck it's even more Powerful than that of the Pro-Hero, Green Telekinetic" said the Doc much to the Excitment of AM and Izumi, while Inko was hugging and comforting Izuku who had Tears in his Eyes.

"Poor Kid, but this makes him the Perfect Candidate to become a God" said the Mysterious Person while eating a Burger.  (Guess what Burger it is)

Time-Skip #2

Inko was still hugging the Little Cinnamon Roll, who was silently Crying, much to the Annoyance of Toshinori. "(Ugh such a useless Brat) Hey Inko why don't Izumi, You and I go out for Ice-Cream" said the so-called Number 1 Pro-Hero, "You know for Celebrating that Izumi has a Powerful Quirk" he finished.

Inko couldn't believe her ears and thanked God (Dende said "You're Welcome") that Izuku had fallen Asleep after Crying for a long time, Inko said "You 2 go without me, i'm kinda Tired today so i'll be going to Bed". Toshinori only nicked his Head and went to go get Ice-Cream with Izumi, all while Inko was Flabbergasted on how her Husband changed so much in a few Seconds, but she decided to not think about it and put Izuku to Bed and went to the Kitchen, calling Mitsuki Bakugou and Rei Todoroki, her Childhood Friends, over the Phone to talk to them.

Time-Skip, the Next Day

In Kindergarten
"Hey Izumi, so what are you and your Brothers Quirks?" A young Child with Spikey, Ash-Blonde Hair asked. "Oh hey Katsuki, well my Quirk is a really Strong version of Green Telekinetic's Quirk, but Onii-chan he, *gets sad* he's Quirkless" Izumi whispered to the Friend Group consisting of, Katsuki Bakugou, Katsumi Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Ochako Uraraka. (didn't expect that did ya)

'So he really is Useless just like his Name says' Katsuki thought while Grinning. "I'm worried you guys, after all he still wants to be a Hero but i don't want him to get Hurt" Izumi said to the Group while Izuku was on the Swings just Daydreaming. "We could Scare him by using our Quirks on him" Bakugou stated, 'And then i'll get rid of him finally and nothing will be in my way of becoming Number 1' he thought at the same Time. After Shoto baking up the Idea, they all agreed and Approached Izuku.

As they approach Izuku, our Protagonist was Daydreaming until he saw the Mysterious Blue Skinned Man in the Sky, who just Smiled and waved at him before Dissapearing, leaving Izuku completely confused.