chapter 2 : getting out of the scientist's building

Info for now : ' means thinking.

(Side note : i may or may not gonna keeping on upload every exact hour or day, but i try my best to upload in every exact hour or day. If im not, maybe im taking a break or im going to somewhere)

•Enjoy reading starlight•

They keep walking until they hear a shoot gun came from behind them, they eyes widened when they saw now there so many guard or they call that science guy subordinates than before.

"GIVE UP NOW OR YOU'LL DIE IN THE SPOT!!" One of the subordinate speaking for make them to gave up.

but that didn't stop them.

Rashstar (Robot) quickly carrying Jinmoon (little girl) to they arm and jumped so high and sticking Into the wall.

"Hey jinmoon, can you cover your eyes and don't make any sound for a while?" Rashstar asked, Jinmoon didn't sure why but she does it anyway.

Rashstar star eyes turned into soft dark blue, and suddenlu theres a soft dark blue smoke around them. All of the subordinates widend they eyes and questioning what is happening, they didn't have a change to shoot the gun to them (Jinmoon and Rashstar).

The subordinates is now all screaming in pain and started to attack each other while some is already kill themself.Ignoring all of that, they (Jinmoon And Rashstar) took the change to ran away, and changing their Star eyes turn into their normal colour.

Ignoring all of that, they (Jinmoon And Rashstar) took the change to ran away, and changing their Star eyes turn into their normal colour

(Fak anatomy)

They already far from the subordinates, 'they don't know what i can do?, Did that scientist didn't tell them about me?' Rashstar questioning inside their head, realizing that Jinmoon still in her arm they start saying "Oh right, you can open your eyes now Jinmoon" They said while putting down Jinmoon down.

Jinmoon blinking her eyes 2 times before questioning "what was that? I heard screaming from them" Jinmoon asked and grabbed Rashstar hand, they began to walk again. "Hmm, just some brutalness happend to them" Rashstar answered, silent from Jinmoon for a bit, "at least i can get out of here...thanks Rashstar" Jinmoon smiled to Rashstar, who is now her guide to leave this madness dream.

Rashstar smiled back, "anything for you, dear".

💉——————————🧪

And there they are, infront of the exit, "well lets get out of here and free from this building, right Rashstar?" Jinmoon asked. "Well yes of course dear" Rashstar holding the knob and turn it, they expected to be out and free, but its locked and they can't get out.

"W-what?!, What hapend?!" Jinmoon asked panicking and they eyes widened when there a smoke aroud them. "Theres no time, we'll use the emergency fire exit" Rashstar said after picking up Jinmoon to their hand. "I suggest you should cover your nose and mouth, its dangerous" Rashstar recommended, Jinmoon didn't say anything and  start covering her nose and mouth.

Rashstar running start to speeding up cause the smoke spread really fast, the reason why Rashstar isn't holding their nose and mouth cause they're a Robot, they can smell when and whatever they want, and now isn't the best for them to smelling something.

The smoke, the smoke of poison spreading from the vent, luckily Jinmoon didn't stay there to long, if she stay there for to long she will dead.

The science guy can't believe his creation is betraying him, and he can't find the remote control to shock Rashstar, which is what Jinmoon is Holding Right now.

"We're almost there, hold on for a second okay?" Rashstar said making sure that Jinmoon is okay, Jinmoon respond with a nod, meaning that shes okay, and that make Rashstar glad.

Now they are infront of the emergency fire exit, when Rashstar turning the knob, its locked too. Rashstar frustated and angry cause their 'ex-master' won't let anyone out, they start to breaking the door and Rashstar suprised that they could do that, their though that their body wasn't strong enough to breaking every door in here.

Jinmoon shocked cause seeing Rashstar frustated and breaking the door, she didn't even know that they can break it, if Rashstar know they will break the infront door.

Rashstar waste no time for thinking and get out of that building fast and start taking them far from that building, now Jinmoon can let her breath out and breath fast. Rashstar putting down Jinmoon when they already in the middle of the forest and its kinda large for them to rest a bit.

"Finally...i can get out of....there" Jinmoon said still taking her breath, she look at Rashstar, who is still widened their eyes cause of how beautiful the outside is, they didn't know outside are so beautiful and calming, not like the building, the building are the opposite of it, ugly and boring Rashstar though of that building, "Its so...beautiful" Rashstar commentend.

Jinmoon sigh and look up "i know right".

End of chap.2