Chapter 3 : Resting

(Im getting lower and lower motivation for this book but i'll try to get a ideas.)

After getting a long rest after that scientist madness, and they laying down in grass, don't worry the grass is clean. Jinmoon finally realize something about Rashstar, so she decided to ask, "Hey Rashstar, aren't you have have like...power battery or something? Since you're a robot and an electronic or something" Jinmoon asked.

Rashstar look at her and blink two times before answered "Yup i do have it! And i will get charged in every start of the obstacle" answer the Robot. Jinmoon widened her eyes with Rashstar answer, "What do you mean "every start of the obstacle"? Is there any more like that madness?!" She asked shocked and get up and sit down, still look at Rashstar.

Rashstar silent a little thinking what is they should answer, and speaking up after done thinking for the answer. "Well this is like sort of a game, a deadly game" Rashstar answered, "A game?" With this kind of madness" Jinmoon pissed cause she has to survive this no-point dream.

"Don't worry, you will save as long as im near you, ne jinmoon?" Rashstar said tried comfrot her, "hm...you're right though, don't leave me until i get out of this dream alright, Rashstar?" Jinmoon answered and get comfroted already, "of course Jinmoon" Rashstar answered.

Silent.

"Hey...did i get any reward from this dream?" Jinmoon asked again, Rashstar sighed and pat Jinmoon head "We'll see, Jinmoon" Rashstar said.

'one time Jinmoon...one time i tell you the truth, i promise' the robot or her guide though promising in their robot head. "Wait, shouldn't you be eating now? You're a human though" Rashstar asked after realize that human have to eat for surviving.

Jinmoon close her eyes, sigh and lay again to the ground, "i know...theres no food here– EH?!" Jinmoon  words get cut cause of the fallen bucket of fruit and milk came from the sky.

Rashstar pick it up and smell it a little, after that they give it to Jinmoon, "here its safe, i already know cause there no suspicious smell like any type of poison from there", Jinmoon blinking her eyes three times this time and sit before grab the bucket.

"Well, i should trust you now since you save me" Jinmoon said, "but if this is a trick, i swear that one time i will rip you apart" Jinmoon continue with a cold face and aura, Rashstar swear to themself that they should not mess with this little girl, "as your guide, i will never betray you nor break the promise we made" Rashstar said.

Jinmoon smiles and eat the fruit, the first fruit she eat is pear, "Uhm! This is nice, do you know what this is?" Jinmoon asked.

The reason why she didn't know what the fruit is because she never nor see what is pear looked or taste like, her mother always buy fruit but never Pear.

Rashstar widened and calmed again remembering that shes only 5 years old. "Thats called Pear dear" Rashstar answered, "Uhm! This is really good, i should say to my mommy that he should buy Pear too!" Jinmoon says hoping.

Rashstar widened they eyes for the second time, "he? Your mother is a man?" Rashstar asked shockingly, "huh? Well yeah! Why?" Jinmoon answered plus asked again, "Nothing just making sure" Rashstar answered again, "huh weird but Okay!" Jinmoon said.

"Is that supposed to be an insult or something?" Rashstar asked sweatdropped, "i don't know, whatever your think of it" Jinmoon asked and taking other bite from the Pear, "Huh...whatever" Rashstar said and laying down again. (Jinmoon is in a sit position if you forgot).

Rashstar POV (not exactly but yk) :

'This girl...this little girl is deffirent, deffirent than other children i guide, 1 child could pass that scientist building obstacle but in the crisis condition' I though to myself while looking at Jinmoon, the child i must Protect and Guide.

Altrough im kinda suprised she has 2 dads, but doesn't matter, its her life not mine. I always though what is the feeling is having a family, does it good...? Great..? Or maybe the opposite of that?.

But i think its great when i see Jinmoon's face that really innocent, no sign of abuse, brusies nor scar, there just the smooth skin of hers.

'Ew kinda creepy when i said about her skin, its feel like im a pedo, wtf' i though to much and i shakingly my head.

Rashstar POV end

"Hum? What's the matter?" Jinmoon asked realizing what are Rashstar doing, ah... Rashstar forgot that Jinmoon sit while looking at them...what must be embrassing.

"Nothing a-at all" Rashstar said before akwardly laugh, "Oh okay" Jinmoon answered and taking other bite of the fruit, now the fruit shes eating is Apple, 'its not like i will force you to tell anyway' Jinmoon continue in her head.

End of Chap. 3