╰➤ tease ⁵

『
𝒪𝒾𝓀𝒶𝓌𝒶 𝒯𝑜𝑜𝓇𝓊.          』

୨: "I'll kiss every inch of you darling, so you better obey me and sit on my lap already."

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖

Tease.

Kuroo's cat-shaped eyes scour (Y/N)'s skirt. It would be so damn easy to ripped this off. Shoving away his thoughts, he started to rub her thigh more tenderly, he hold her other thigh letting the skirt fly back up giving him a full view of the thin cloth underneath, including her undies.

(Y/N) squeaked at the sudden action she had hard time swallowing, she can't think properly specially when Kuroo start to hold her waist and pulled her onto his lap, She whimpered when his long fingers dusted over her soaking hole.

She bit her lower lip to refrained herself, but to her surprise Kuroo inserted one finger in her twitching hole earning a gasp from her lips.

She bit her lips harder to prevent herself from moaning lustily but Kuroo's exasperate groan filled the air. She swiftly looked at him confused, "Stop doing that." Kuroo blurted out.

"W-what?" You asked breathing heavily, his dark gaze met yours. He tilted his head for a second before proceeding to thrust two fingers causing your head to stipulate on his broad shoulders.

"Stop hiding your moans." he instantly demands.

"I want them to know who you truly belong to, so go ahead and let them hear your sweet moans kitten."

(Y/N) gasped when Kuroo's three fingers inside of her were touching every single part of her hole, he hit her sensitive spot not as once but twice as a row causing her to throw her head back on his shoulder again, Kuroo smirked at the sudden riposte.

He moved his middle finger slowly on her g-spot. (Y/N) softly moaned at the sudden pleasure. Kuroo continued to move his middle finger on her sensitive spot earning another puff which made her open her mouth. Kuroo eventually used the opportunity to slid his tongue in between her lips.

His thrust are getting slower and slower causing (Y/N) to groan in frustration, Kuroo pulled (Y/N) closer to his chest but not to kiss her deeper but to switch their positions. (Y/N)'s now laying on the driver seat while Kuroo are already on his knees.

I feel his hot breath hit my heat, causing me to grip on the passenger seat. He leave kisses on my inner thigh before i felt his tongue drags a strip on my entrance. He swirled his tongue around there and sucked it roughly. My back eventually arch at the sudden movement.

I moaned his name in pleasure that made him smirk. His tongue swam in circles while three of his fingers thrust inside me, hitting the spot that made my legs shake.

"Kuroo.." I moaned.

"Hmm?" He teasingly hummed, planting small kisses on my entrance. He's teasing me but i can't take it anymore. My legs are already shaking in pain and pleasure, it even hurts so good.

"My legs are already shaking can-" But my words were immediately cut off by him.

"I don't care if your legs are shaking, I'm not done eating." Kuroo exclaimed.

My back arch when he brought his lip back to my clit and sucked, I placed both of my hands on the seat for support but as soon as Kuroo's fingers curled, my arms easily collapsed at the sudden pleasure.

Very quickly the pit in my stomach grew and i knew i wont going to last very long with Kuroo's deeps and fast thrust. "I-I'm close." i said almost chocking on my own words from another thrust that throws me forward to completely lost my mind.

"I'm waiting, kitten." My thighs shake around him, he eventually increases his pace, knowing I'm close. With just one more thrust and flick of his tongue, i already released.

I gasped for air trying to recover what just happened, Kuroo give my entrance a farewell kiss as he climbs back up while i fixed myself.

"Can you walk?" Kuroo's eyes scan your legs. You instantly cleared your throat on his sudden question.

"I still can."

"I'm assuming you're still up for round two then?" Kuroo asked smirking. Your eyes immediately widened. "What?" You asked scrunching your nose in confusion.

"As it happens, i invited some friend who can join us later.." Kuroo's narrowed eyes found yours. But immediately averted to the guy who's now making his way to his red mustang. You squinted your eyes and mentally cuss when you realized Kuroo's addressing about.

"Bokuto Koutaro?"

You asked gazing up on him, but Kuroo just grin. "So (Y/N) are you in?" Asked Kuroo.

                               *•.¸ ♡ ¸.•*

"They're starting to do their move." The tall and lean guy discussed gazing on the gentleman who had a dark gape on the round table. But the boy didn't mind it. As a matter of fact, he was astonish how fast they are to start each other moves. They're emphatically competitive. He started to like that.

"That seven doctors fucking took my bait." He said while smirking like a maniac, he planned all of this. it was a game between them. The game that contains money, pleasure and opulence. Who wouldn't like that? Suddenly, a phone start to ring that cut him off from thinking. Just by looking at the caller id he released an annoyance sigh.

"Kozume, what do you want?" He exclaimed straighting to the point. He had no time to talk about things, he already knew what this might be.

"I heared a lot of good things about you though.." Kenma on the other line paused for a moment

"Business man of the year, owns a well successful hospital in town- and yet you're the one who made this stupid game?" Kenma chuckled which made him clenched his well-defined jaw.

He knew Kenma very well, In actual fact he wasn't surprised that Kenma would found out about the game preferably or later, he don't care what others might think anyway. "Yeah, i made the stupid game you're talking about. Now fuck off and don't bother me Kozume, I'm busy." He coldly demand.

But Kenma laughed it off. Kenma is very much aware that the boy on the other line is just avoiding the issue and probably want to get rid off of him. Just by the click of his tongue he promptly vocalize that made the boy on the other line surprise.

"How high are the stakes?" Kenma asked.

The question made the gentleman smirked, he instantly grew an idea. Just by arching a brow he got an intention to test him. "Why? Are you willing to double the price?" He asked, the blonde smirked on the sudden remark.

"Definitely.."

                   『  next on Doctors Pet 』

(Y/N) & Oikawa's meet up on the next chap!

[ꪖ/᭢]: do you guys prefer degrading or praise? Lmk! I might add some on the next chapters.