╰➤ tension ⁶

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖

Tension.

You stared at them confused, blinking and still processing what just happened. And what's about to happen. The boy who had a white grey hair and a black streaks looks at you slightly smirking, it was the one and only, Bokuto.

"It's nice to see you again, (Y/N)." He teasingly exclaimed making you slightly embarrassed. "It's nice to see you also." You simply initiate avoiding his gaze that looking intently on your figure. "Shall we start?" Bokuto's head tilted looking directly at Kuroo's smirking face.

"Depends whenever she's ready." Kuroo lazily looks at you. "Consent is very much important, Man." He chuckled slightly shaking his head. Bokuto starts to rub his chin saying that he's right.

"You're right!" He chuckled.

Your body froze on their topic. This can't be real.. right? Your throat suddenly throbbed violently when you swallowed the saliva building on your mouth.

Clearing your throat, you blankly looked at them as you put your trembling fingers on your lap. You gulped firm when they both looked at you with questioning expression written all over there pale faces.

"I'm sorry to break it to you both, but i think i should go now. What we're going to do is not necessary and I'm not a fucking doll that you guys can fuck whenever you want." You exclaimed, furrowing your brows: angrily almost.

It was a sudden reaction. Sure they made you feel things, hell you even enjoyed it. There's something about them that made you feel like you've been out of yourself. You're acting out of character and you're doing things you usually don't do before. It's always your competitiveness that's always showing. It's stressing you out lately. You're gonna complain now but then later on, you're just gonna taste your own medicine.

"Looks like someone's complaining huh?" Bokuto licked his lower lip as he gaze upon you. "I see.." He added nodding slightly.

You flutter your eyes twice. Trying to distract yourself by pinching your fingers on your lap. Kuroo eyed you as he playfully tap the gear stick in front.

"Hate to break this to you Bo, but hard to get girls are really making me so fucking hard." Kuroo confessed.

Bokuto's golden colored eyes widened a bit at the sudden confession. He shake his head once while moving his fingers to play with his lips. "Can't blame you, it's indeed hot." He mused.

"But isn't lovely to teach this woman a lesson?"Bokuto tilted his head as he wait for Kuroo's response. But unfortunately, Kuroo's response was cut off as (Y/N)'s voice interrupts.

"The name's (Y/N)." You can't help but to interrupt. Feeling annoyed at their endearment. Both brows raised, a dark gape burning deep to your soul, looking like you have cross the line, and now? you're fucked up.

You then, swallowed hard when Kuroo's car made a sound sounding that he unlocks the car door. Bokuto swiftly get up and slammed the door as he diminished to his seat. He's now at the backseat beside. You refused to met his golden colored eyes that throwing daggers at you.

Just by seeing your scared and tense figure are enough to make him smile. "I'm gonna make sure to fuck the attitude out of you." He assumption.

You felt his long firm fingers held your chin making you to face him beside. You gulped sharp as he stared at you intensely, your body eventually feel weak as you leaned back up for support. Bokuto starts to lean at you while his left hand move gently towards your waist and gave it a soft squeeze, which made your eyes widened in surprise.

He chuckled at your reaction, his hands suddenly crawl around your back and pulled you forward which made your chest squeeze into his. His right hand finally leave your chin and press it on your bare thigh instead