my coconuts

Dyllis was Pontypandys hottest bachelorette, and she knew it. Every day when she cutely opened her shop, hundreds of citizens piled in to witness her devilishly gorgeous and hot self. Who could blame them? Dyllis had a lot of plastic surgery. After 74739 boob jobs, she had the most enormous tatas that stretched 5 blocks. It just so happened that 5 blocks away was where the fire station was.

Every morning Penny looked out the window and saw the familiar mountains of plastic floating outside, covered in the most divine green shirt. She sometimes would open the window to get a better look, and she would throw offerings at them too. Her favourite was among us sussy Baka slime as it stuck easily to the $398 trillion dollar fabric. Dyllis always felt the among us sussy baka slime land on her coconuts but she never knew who was throwing it. She had a secret admirer. The thought made her giggle and roll on the floor as it was so delightful. But her lumps of plastic broke the roof and stretched up 402m into the sky.

Norman was sick of being abused by his mothers jugs so he decided to leave home. His room had been absolutely shattered battered kattered vattered zattered and he had had enough. So he packed up his 2 belongings and started walking his 2kg body out of the door. Before he left, he made sure to shoot the breasts with his AK47 assault rifle, but they just ricocheted straight off them and hit him in the orbs. So he called firman Sam.

Penny was the only person at the station that fine morning so she answered the call. She was quivering in anticipation of getting to go to Dyllis' house. So she got dressed in her Y2K extra hot Pinterest outfit and put on her James Charles makeup. When she saw herself in the mirror she fainted cutely from the amount of hotness. But after 0.0001 seconds she woke up and lifted her 3'7 body off the floor and strutted out to the fire truck.

Penny drove through PontyPandy blaring JiaFei through the sirens. She was so exited that her delicate fingers were shaking and so she accidentally crashed into 7382 houses. Then she saw the shop. Or rather, she saw the enourmous bosom reaching for the stars. She galloped out of the truck cutely and rolled into the shop while singing material grollll. Dyllis Heard Pennys angelic heaven sent god sent Jesus voice and immediately fell in love. 'Who is this divine voice belonging to? I will propose immediately with my can lid off my baked beans I've had for breakfast the past 82 years.' She was blushing as red as penny's james Charles lipstick. Then she saw Penny roll around the corner and screamed in excitement cutely. Penny jumped up and accidentally hit her head on the roof, but Dyllis caught her like a hero in her soft melons. 'You will be my bride' whispered Dyllis. Penny leaned in for a kiss and Dyllis accepted. It was glorious. When they pulled apart, Dyllis' face was covered in the James Charles lipstick, which was waterproof so it will never come off. But she didn't care because it was the colour of her fiancés lips. And James Charles. Dyllis secretly had a crush on James Charles.

Norman stood outside the shop and stomped his foot cutely in anger, causing the path to crack. He didn't want a stepmom. He only wanted Sam because Sam was so hot and he would be the perfect stepdad. So Norman heaved his 2'5 body into the truck and drove away to London to live with Ed Sheeran.