Strike Disclaimer & Author's note

The two lands in Strike verse: Anshiantum and Nemiendr are fictional which are subjectively made by the author's imagination. The two places are still located on Earth but could only be entered through a portal or special transportation (which would be discussed further as the story progresses). Thus, they are secluded from the real or modern world and may not or may be considered as another universe existing in a space. Furthermore, Anshiantum and Nemiendr have their own rules and laws to be followed away from the customs of reality (given that this is fictional)

The entity/races of Anshiantum and Nemiendr may only be specified as Anshiantiae and Nemiendlich in this story-their names are inspired and based off in Japanese, German, Italian, American, Arabian, etc. (And since the author is a fan of Japanese entertainments like anime and manga the majority of the names are in Japanese) Also, I must speak of my apologies if I had made any misinterpretation or had caused any means of mockery to the history or origin of the coincidental chosen names.

The gods included in this story are only a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner and had not come from famous mythologies. But some are inspired/derived by them-hence, the name, palaces, and the guardians.

The places and names that have similarity to cultures, tradition, or other literary books was also a coincidence or was inspired by their ethics. Though, bear in mind that the author had did his/her best in writing them with utmost respect and honor on its subject.

Now if you're still willing to turn the page, I would always be grateful for your time and support. This is the first time that I've written a full-English story that hooked me into commitment in getting off my feet and writing every word for it each day. Thank you once again, your comments and views on Strike would be valued at all costs. If I had done any mistake or had caused any wrongdoings on the story, It would be appreciated if you could reach it out to me for I would do what I can to correct it. Thank you once again reader and welcome to the world of the Nemiendlich and Anshiantiae to where war was the string of fate that ties them.