Chapter 10

Hey galaxies I'm back with another chapter!! I know I haven't long posted chapter 9 but I have to make up for all the chapters that I wasted because of A/N's so until I'm all caught up with my written version of this book then I won't be able to Update any of my other books, this book has taken a lot of hate from all the A/N's so another reminder to check out my A/N book
I added a crossover anime just to make the book better,  (Hint: I have 2 books on a certain ship already)
Also I was going through my story description and I've been writing this since 2020!
Anyway enjoy!!

————
Third Person POV
————
Izuku was now far from the Bakugou kingdom, his legs were getting tired from running for what seems to be 6 hours as it the sun was starting to rise, Izuku sat down next to a rock as he laid back, he felt bad for leaving but he couldn't turn back now, it was too late. Izuku's nose twitched as he started picking up an unfamiliar scent, he stood up immediately and got into a protective stance, his hands clenched into tight fists. Out of the brush came a tall female, her hair scarlet red and some what armour covering her entire chest, a dark blue skirt with boots on. "Hmm? Oh hello there little one are you ok?" Izuku became furious at being called 'little' "Um excuse me I'm 19!" The women looked at the boy surprised "O...Oh apologies! I didn't mean to assume!" Izuku calmed down and unclenched his fists "It is alright Ma'am"

The women smiled "So why are you by our Territory?" Izuku's head fell down, looking at the ground "I ran from the kingdom I was in..." The scarlet haired women's eyes widens "Oh my! Why!? It doesn't matter at the moment let's get you to the king and Queen, they'll happily give you shelter" before Izuku could spit out a word, the women grabbed his wrist and ran to a tall pale pink and red castle, she barges into the throne room and there sat the King with a somewhat pink coloured hair, and a Queen with blonde medium long hair (Guessed what Anime it is yet?)

(That's correct!! It's FAIRY TAIL!!) "Erza what's wrong" the queen stood up in a panic as the women known as 'Erza' caught her breathe "S...Sorry to bother yo-you're highnesses....b-but I fo....found a b...boy by te....territory...." As she finally caught here the king stood up as well "Come here." Izuku looked at the king and queen and shyly walked up to them ". The queen gasped at how many scars he had, he must've ripped his sleeves on the journey. "What happened to you!?" Izuku stood up straightly and rubbed his arm "Luce don't over crowd him with questions already, now boy what's you're name" Izuku looked and then and he bowed "Hello My name is Izuku, Prince of a Green Crest it's a pleasure to meet you" The King and Queen's widened Along with Erza's "You're a Prince! Why are you all beat up! Why do you have scars! Did you get exiled!" The Queen rambled on "Luce one question at a time" Izuku looked down "I'll answer you're highnesses...Yes I am a Prince, I was born a Prince but I was born "without" powers but I was born an omega, which made me rare around the OTC" The Queen covered her mouth in shock "OTC?" "Oh you've never had a problem with the OTC?" "No all our subjects can fight for themselves so their quite protective over their omegas" Izuku smiled slightly before it dropped again "OTC is short for Omega Trafficking Camp..." he paused as he remembered what happened in that hell hole "When the OTC found out I was an quirkless omega I was kidnapped at 10 years old and abused and....raped, sold off to men and some women who used me as a toy, for 8 years I went through this before finally escaping. I wondered around restlessly for a year until the OTC found me yet again....when I escaped again I found sanctuary in the Red Crest Kingdom with leader Bakugou, we ended up being mates but due to him making me relive my experience from the OTC....I ended up unleashing my quirk on him soI hid away from him and I stupidly said I would rather die that be his mate.....which he then proceeded to take my mark away....so I packed my bags and ran away...." The queen and the scarlet headed guard was now in tears, the king on the verge of tears "Oh my goodness....you poor thing! How could anyone do anything like that to such a sweet boy!" The queen cried out. The king walked towards Izuku "Well Izuku how would you like to stay here, you don't have anywhere to go do consider staying here?" Izuku looked at him and nodded "Erza go get Mira to go stamp the Guild mark and get Lisanna to fit his clothes" Erza nodded before going to get the two girls "My name is Natsu Dragneel and this is my Wife Lucy Dragneel" "Izuku. Izuku Midoriya" The queen wiped her tears before going to the boy "My goodness...those scars looks awful my dear....8 years of torture and you still seem to smile..." Izuku smiled "It's a gift you're highness"

Erza walks in with 2 white haired girls who looked like sisters "Mira please stamp him" The king haired female bowed and grabbed a stamper and walked to the boy "Hello My name is Mira-Jane, where would you like the stamp and what colour?" Izuku thought for a bit before saying "My chest and in orange" Mira smiled and stamped his chest in orange showing the guild mark "There we go" "Thank you Mira, Lisanna clothes please" "Of course Queen Lucy" Lisanna said happily as she sized him and quickly made some clothes for him that fit perfectly, Ozuku was now dressed up in loose black joggers with bandage looking elastic at the bottom, he had a white top on with his signature jacket on top "Wow" Izuku said happily as he looked at it "Thank you ma'am" Lisanna smiled "Thank you girls, you are both dismissed"

Both girls walked out of the throne room "Now Izuku let's take you around the town and introduce you to everyone" Lucy smiled as she walked out of the throne throne and guided Izuku through the town introducing him to the towns people, Izuku smiled but he saw a familiar face in the crowd, someone he thought was gone for good, Lucy walks straight towards him and Izuku panicks "This is one of the members that joined only a few months ago, Meet Overhaul!" Overhaul smirked "Well we meet again hmm...Izuku?" Lucy looked at them surprised "You know each other?"

Before Izuku could speak Overhaul spoke over him "Oh yes, I was in his kingdom before he went missing, we know each other very well" He smirked at Izuku and Izuku stood there terrified "Oh wonderful! At least you know someone here, I'll let you catch up" Lucy walked back to the palace, Ozuku was dragged into Overhaul's den. "So this is where the Prince came after his fight with the King?~ well don't worry~ you're not going back there~  I'll treat you well baby~

With Bakugou

Bakugou awoke the next day and walked down to Izuku's shack only to find everything gone, he started panicking before he ran straight to Uraraka's hoping she knew something about his disappearance, he banged on the door. Uraraka opened the door and her eyes softened "Oh hello Bakugou" "ok Pink cheeks where is he!?" "Where is who Bakugou?" "Izuku!" "He left Bakugou, after what you did I wouldn't be surprised" Bakugou's eyes widened as he growled before slamming the door closed and running off, he ran into a forest where he found Izuku's sleeves which had blood on them, Bakugou's ears went down and looked around for Izuku but only to find a corpse burned to no recognition "I-Izuku..." Bakugou's eyes started to tear up before putting a blanket around 'Izuku' and carrying him back to his kingdom, Uraraka walked up to Bakugou "Katsuki....what's that....?" Bakugou growled "Thanks to you Izuku is dead!" Uraraka looked at the sleeves and used her magic to test the DNA, which proved it was Izuku's blood and sleeves "I-Izuku....no!" She covered her mouth before crying "We'll bury him soon....a proper burial...one fit for a queen..." Uraraka went back into her house crying, Bakugou carried the body to the morgue and put him in the draw "I'm sorry my Queen....I failed to protect you...." Bakugou fell to his knees and sobbed as he felt his heart break

Meanwhile with Izuku

"O-Overhaul I-I thought you died!" "Of course not my love~ and now that we've been reunited we can finally be together~" "n-no! I'm with Katsuki now!" "Oh really? Where's you're mark then?" Izuku's ears went down "ugh I can smell him on you, ugh and the smell of a Fetus growing great I have a pregnant omega here!" Izuku looked shocked "I-I'm pregnant!?" "Yeah you fucking discusting whore! Don't worry I'll kill it when it comes out~ don't you worry~" "No please!" Overhaul smirked "become my mate and I won't kill the discusting offspring of you and that king!" Izuku panicked "Fine.....I'll be you're mate....just don't hurt my pups...." "Deal~"

Overhaul pushes him to the wall and dug his fangs into his neck with no warning, Ozuku screamed in pain but only to have his mouth covered by Overhaul's hand "There~ you're now mine!~" Overhaul dropped Izuku as he sat on the couch "Be grateful I'm not reporting you to the OTC, I bet they'd love their play thing back~ but I want you to be all mine~ now get out of my face!" Izuku hurried off into the spare room as he hugs his legs

'I'm sorry Bakugou....I shouldn't have left....'

Hey galaxies how was that? I'm sorry it was bad, I started writing this at 9:30 It's now 12:27it took a while to change up the plot to fit the new chapter, how do you like the crossover? If you haven't watched Fairy Tail I highly suggest you do! It's a great started anime

Anyway that's chapter 10 done, I'll be updated this book more often for all the days I missed and for all the times I did an A/N instead of a chapter.

Cya in the next chapter

Cya Galaxies

~Flake

WordCount:1812