chapter 7

sooo this is just a short chapter.
yeah,it suck's
but im trying to get this book more better!,

and holy mother,of wack,a'molly
these book literally,reach 1.7k or i dont know, number thing.
of viewers.
Thank you for that, im still great full of it. Oh and i have a youtube channel.
I have my first post there. I won't tell the ne of it for now :)
Into the story

WILBUR POV:

-Woah..... Long day a head of us-
I thought i was just walking on the halls, still sleepy, from the event's yesterday.
"Oh hey, good morning wilbur!"
Niki said standing in front of me, that she is like flash but a girl version.

"Woah how did you ge-*yawn* get here" i said, rubbing my eyes.
"You litterly forgot huh?. Do you have any memory card on you head or brain"niki mumbled, i laughed at her that i remember that she is always open here. Even tho she's not a royalty.

"I would rather prefer niki here to be a royalty than you."a dark gloomy monotone voice said behind me.
"Hah.hah very funny blade"
I said. I already know that it's him.
Who the hell in person doesn't know that the niki and the blade being a friend, almost when dream started missing........

I shook my head, every night, i still see his warm smile, emerald eyes, even shining in the dark, he's golden blonde hair.......
"Hey you ok will?" "oh!?. Yeah im ok just something run through my mind. Hehe"
I said, quickly, i turn over to techno,
He has the face again. He already know why i am spacing out.

"K. You two should really go get your breakfast, there will be alot of things to do even when you two are royalty's"
Niki said and turning, around and walking away.

Now it's just me and techno. It's really awkward tho,
"Look don't even think about him anymore, when he's missing, that will still be THE SAME!!"
Techno said, i look at him, no fear in my eyes, this fight is always here, there, this, that.
Like everywhere,
He calm himself, i know dad and mom
Know that he have voices. Well what do they thought of me a clueless big Brother that can't even know his own condition. Well f*ck that, i always know everything.

Except with there most secretive one.
"Ok..... Fine. I'ma stop,"i said. I turn away. And look up at him

(He is a little tall y'know even tho your the oldest. That doesn't mean your the tallest. And im related to that situation 🥲👍)

"But that doesn't mean you should forget about him, and act like he's just your imagi friend..... He's the one who gave you emotion's and lov-"
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT WORD. that word is the reason why people are WEAK!!" he said and walk past through me.
I just look at him, walk by and turn a corner, until i can't see him anymore.

"When he was still here, you're such a cherry person, who always there.............. Now your just a beast with no heart, that will never beat again...."
I said and walk to the garden, -i can maybe eat later. I need to left techno a moment-
I thought.

______________________
As i said this will be a short chapter,
But i think you'll enjoy it ;).
Ok it midnight now, im regretting every cell of my body that why did i wrote this at night :,).

Sooo yeah bye bye  cupcakes 🍰

Words: 592