14 - A small trip to Daegu

THIRD PERSON'S POV:-➤

It's finally Taejin's weekend day. It's surprising and shocking at the same time that only Taehyung and Jin got the opportunity to get 1-2 days off, officially from the college's principal. Why? Remember the project, they were assigned as partners? Well, it wasn't a normal class project. It has something imp to do with the new college that is gonna be established in the future. And the officials really liked Taejin's project. Also, Taehyung, being the hardworking student council president, got a day off.

So, Taehyung decided to take Jin to Daegu to meet his parents. It was supposed to be a surprise but...Jin's constant nagging made Taehyung frustrated and so he disclosed the surprise and told his boyfriend where's he's taking him.

Now, Jin is annoying him bcz he's way too nervous about meeting Taehyung's parents. And Taehyung has been saying positive words to him but it's still not working.

"Jinnie, baby don't be nervous. You are an angel...nobody can ever dislike you. I told my parents about you....and they are delighted to meet you." Taehyung cupped Jin's face and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Really? Do you think they will accept me?"

"Yeah. Don't you worry anymore."

"When did you become so positive? I remember I was the one who took that role..."

"Well, someone has to be positive and comfort their partner when they are sad, isn't, Mr. Kim Seokjin?"

"Yeah right." Jin said and booped his nose onto Taehyung's.

"Ok now, c'mon, we are gonna be late now...did you pack all our bags?"

"Yes. I did the packing last night. I still can't believe we got a day off. Other students were literally cursing us." Jin laughed.

"Don't care. We worked hard, they didn't. I will be waiting downstairs with my car." Taehyung said and left with his and Jin's bags.

Meanwhile, Jin made sure to properly lock the apartment before letting the landlord know that he will be going to Daegu for a day or two.

He hurried downstairs and saw Taehyung waiting.

JIN'S POV:-➤

I was confused when I saw him standing near the car.

Then I understood his motive. He open the car door and gestured me to go inside. Such a gentleman he is. I muttered a small thank you as a blush crept on my face.

"I can see you're blushing. I was trying to suppress my laughter when I saw your confused face." Taehyung said.

"Whatever. I loved that gesture of yours." I replied.

It took approximately 3 hours 2 minutes to reach Daegu by Taehyung's car. After few more minutes, we finally reached Taehyung's house.

And it was the most beautiful house I've ever seen. Like, since Taehyung's family is hella rich, I expected it to be like modern mansions but I was totally wrong. It was a kind of Hanok.

(A/N:- Hanok is a traditional Korean house and these were first built in 14th century, during the Josen Dynasty.)

)