Berlin - these days (p1)

It was the day before the heist, and you and everyone else was making this there best day ever. Rio and Tokyo seemed to be fucking each other's brains out. Which wasn't pleasant to hear.
Everyone else was at the table outside.

It was 8pm and the sun had started to set. Alcoholic drinks were spread across the table and we were all having a good time. You had grown very close with everyone, but not as close with Berlin. You two had a love - hate relationship.

"I know! Let's play truth or dare" Denver butted in, we all agreed and placed a bottle in the middle of the table.
Denver and Nairobi had made up little fantasies about you and Berlin, as you were close in age and quite similar.

Denver spun the bottle and it landed on Moscow, his dad.

"Truth or dare?"
"Dare"

"Papa I dare you to sing the song we used to sing"
He got up and started singing. It was lovely and soon after Denver joined in laughing while we all sat there and watched there performance.

They sat down and Moscow spun the bottle and it landed on the profesor.

"Profesor truth or dare"
"Truth"

"How did you come up with this heist?"
He clapped his hands together and the profesor replied
"It wasn't actually my idea, it was my fathers idea" he simply said
Everyone clapped and the profesor spun the bottle.
Nairobi

"Truth or dare?"
"Dare"

"I dare you to tell us what was your worst crime"
She teared up and responded, "I used to put drugs in my sons teddy bear, and take him to the park and leave him there where I went to drug deal more," she cried. Everyone knew she had a son and he got taken away from her, but they had only just found out the reason why.

I went over and hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

She anxiously spun the bottle, and surprisingly it landed on you.
"Truth or dare, mi Amor" she giggled
"Dare mi amigo"
"I dare you to make out with Berlin!"
Berlin smirked at you as his eyes perigee your skull.
You walked over to him and straddled his lap.
You leaned in and as you did, grabbed a bottle of wine, swigged it and spat it into his mouth.
He swallowed it and said "That wasn't the dare" he winked and kissed you gently as you were trying to get off his lap.

Everyone was making 'ooohhhh' sounds in the background as you pulled away.
You tried to get of his lap but he pulled you down and made you stay there
"New seat for me who likes it" we laughed as I picked up the bottle to spin whilst I was sat on Berlins lap.
The game went on until 9pm and you were all leaving to go to bed

——————

PART 2 WILL BE LATER ON!!