Chapter 1

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ the picture on the top to the right is Jessica
========================

Hi my name is Jessica and this is my first year in college I'm really nervous Since I won't know anybody at school.

Back at my old school I was one of the popular kids hopefully I'll get the same reputation at Florida Atlantic University(FAU).

So I finally arrive at FAU and I'm waiting to see my dorm room and I'm nervous about knowing who my room mate is.

"Sorry Mrs Thompson but we ran out of dorms so some of our dorms are going to have a male and female mixed together."

Great just great now I also have to share a dorm with a boy ugh can this day get any worse. "Ok I guess that's fine" I replied back.

"Your dorm room would be room 210 and your going to be sharing the room with marquis anderson."

So I went and walked over to my room and opened the door and the first things I see when I walked into the room was I guess marquis having a hot make out session with I guess his girlfriend.

They finally break apart when they notice me and the girl gave me a stank look. "Oh so you must be marquis roommate." The girl said with so much attitude. "Don't try anything with my boyfriend before I make your life a living hell."

I just ignored her and put my stuff away I don't have time to deal with petty behind people on my first day.

So I left and walked around and while doing that I became friends with Matthew, Brittney, Tyler, and Jaela. They were really nice to me and I appreciated them for that they showed me around and told me a little about the school.

"So whose your roommate?" Asked Britney. "Well my roommate is Marquis Anderson." I replied.
"MARQUIS ANDERSON IS YOUR ROOMMATE " jaela yelled. "Yes he's my roommate you think I'll lie about something like that?" I asked.

"No but he's like the sexiest boy in the whole school along with his friend Justin" jaela replied. "Their not even all that I don't know what females at this school even see in them." Replied Matthew "And your the one to talk." Said Brittney.

For the rest of the time I just ignored the conversation and went back to the room. So I walked in and laid on the bed 10 minutes later Marquis walks out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist showing off his v line a little.

But I wasn't focused on that I focused on his 8 pack that had water drops dripping down his body ugh if I could just run his abs and taste those soft pink lips. Ugh what am I doing I shouldn't be thinking about that. "Like what you see?" Marquis asked with a smirk on his face. "Psshhhh no not at all why would I like to look at a guy who barely had muscle on his body?" "Say what you want to say princess at the end of the day I know I got muscle on my body."

Conceited much. Later that day Marquis left and I had the room to myself so I started making food for dinner and dancing in the kitchen. I didn't noticed when Marquis came back. I only realized he came when he pushed me on the wall full force and was breathing down me neck.

Sheesh this boy was going to be the death of me he barely did anything and I can feel myself getting wet. Then he kissed me at first I was shock then I kissed him back willingly. Our tongues battled for dominance but of course he won. His tongue was exploring all around my mouth and dancing around my tongue. I got so into the kiss that wrapped my legs around his hips and started grinding on him dirty we both started moaning.

So he took me to the bed and I pulled his shirt off and moved my lips off of his and started sucking on his nipples. While I sucked his nipples he started massaging my size c cup breast oh how much I wanted him to nibble on my nipples. And I started moaning his name "oh Marquis please" and I grinned my hips more. "Beg for me baby" Marquis replied " please Marquis nibble on my breast".

So he did just that then he started fingering me "oh yes Marquis harder baby" I moaned "yes yes deeper deeper baby".

As Marquis was doing stuff to my body I can feel his friend sticking up full force and I just wanted to ride the mess out of his dick till I can't ride it no more."

But realization took over and I stopped before I burnt the dorm room since I still had the food going. Man my vagina felt all tingly inside I didn't want him to stop but I had to.

"Baby why'd you stop I was enjoying myself." He asked "I'm not going to lie I enjoyed myself to but I don't want to burn the food now" I replied "fuck the food and get over here and fuck me hard" he said.

So I stopped making food and I got naked for him just as he did for me. "Do you think we should use a condom?" I asked "nope not today I want to feel your wet pussy against my hard cock" he said so he positioned himself at my entrance and shoved himself deep inside me.

Oh how good he made me feel as he was thrusting in and out of me. Marquis was working so much wonders for my wet pussy so I got on my hands and knees and gave him head. First I licked the top of his hard cock then I took him full force in my mouth.

He grabbed my head and pushed me down some more "yes baby yes" he moaned "you love it when I suck your cock like this baby?" I asked " yes baby oh yes Gush Jessica you make me feel so dame good baby."

Then out of nowhere he picked me up so that I rode is face and I did just that and he plunged his tongue in my pussy and I just couldn't help the moans and screams that came out my mouth as I was riding him.

Then I went back to riding his large dick and I felt him cum he came inside me about three times before we went straight to sleep.

I will never forget this moment where mr bad boy made me feel so dame good.